Career Officer
# 11
08-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I checked in with the team and they are aware and hope to have a resolution for it out in a future patch -- I don't have an ETA to provide, unfortunately.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thats all we really want to see Brandon, and ty for the reply. Wasn't trying to be rude, but the thread in question has had little to no feedback on it, as others around. Again we understand you guys can't reply to each and every thread. But we have had two patches with no fix.. so for us is it.. are things being looked at, on the issue, and is something getting done.

We just want to try to knock these bugs out, and helping you guys in the process.. all we ask is that it gets looked into and fixed.

Cheers,
Locutus
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Rihannsu
# 12
08-21-2013, 06:13 PM
The Elachi Monbosh Battleship has had its cloaking device removed.
Any ships that are already owned will have cloak removed.
Any ships that are purchased new will not have cloak.

Nice Bait-and-switch.
Remove GECKO from the game!
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
So...about those computer cores missing from the Alhena System daily. When are those coming back? A daily mission has been inaccessible for quite some time with no word as to why. Another stealth nerf to dilithium earnings again?
This.

/Uber10char

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Lieutenant
# 14
Quote:
Just visual -- the icon art is the only thing changing.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I for one love the new icon art for the consoles. Thanks to everyone there and great job too the Art Team on a job well done.

~JAG~
Career Officer
# 15
08-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:
I checked in with the team and they are aware and hope to have a resolution for it out in a future patch -- I don't have an ETA to provide, unfortunately.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Do you have an ETA or update of any kind on the KDF Marauding reward being fixed. It's been broken since the doff system was released. We were told on Jan 16th, 2012 "Our top people are on this". From that point we've received zero recognition this bug even exist.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 16
08-21-2013, 06:49 PM
I will say that I absolutely love the new artwork for the consoles.

But I have to ask, there's a bit of a game-breaker issue with Mine Trap Civilians not leaving homes that were definitely intact after phase 3, preventing max rewards. On top of that, I haven't been able to maintain Quantum Slipstream through multiple sector blocks or un-select a mission as primary since the LoR release.

Any ETA on those fixes?
Commander
# 17
08-21-2013, 06:59 PM
May I ask what the story is currently on the crashes everytime I try to change my Romulan character's BOFFs' uniforms?
Career Officer
# 18
08-21-2013, 07:03 PM
I especially like the part about tracking leechers and afkers so they can't earn rewards for doing nothing. And how we will no longer get auto teamed with someone on our ignore list.
Captain
# 19
08-21-2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Updates have been made to the Subspace Integration Circuit console.

The damage dealt by the rupture's collapse has been increased by about 25%.
The flight speed reduction value has been decreased from -83.33% to -80.00%.
The flight speed reduction now takes all of a target's resistances into account when calculating the magnitude.
The "Disable" component has been replaced with a "Weapons Offline" mode, while within the subspace hazard.

Thank you for the prompt response to all the feedback. Resubscribed.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Lieutenant
# 20
08-21-2013, 07:10 PM
It would be cool to have those visual changes on ships too
Closed Thread