Commander
is is realy simple - now you have implemented that when you run doff mission you can use items from (normal) bank acount (not sure if yb mistake but i realy like it), and i will LOVE it this posinility will be expanded to acount bank too, it will make some doff mision much less painful (mainly these which need rare items). And it will (finaly) make sense to expand it, now is usable for transefing items from one acount to another, ad you dont do it every day.

second improvment will be that energy credits stored here to be awaivable to anyone without need to withdraw credits.

AWOL - it is realy simple - if any member of your team will get in bigger distance say 100m+ it is autoomaticaly tranported to your acual position. Easy way how to unstuck stuck companions.

Last edited by czertik123; 08-30-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Commander
# 2
08-22-2013, 05:50 AM
and i forgot - ets your allied in ground missions automaticaly attack destuctable things (consoles, generators, doors..etc) - it will prevent some stucking/finding firing position and save some time - after all 5 charachters shoting will deal more DPS than one char
Captain
# 3
08-22-2013, 05:54 AM
I completely am missing the point how this relates to banking space.....probably because I can't comprehend almost every misspelled word you have just used!!!!
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-22-2013, 06:21 AM
He's suggesting things like doff missions take items or EC from the account bank. If you don't have them in your Inventory. That's what I read it as.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Commander
# 5
08-22-2013, 06:23 AM
shadow - to put simply - lets acount bank have same atributes as your normal bank .
Captain
# 6
08-22-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by czertik123 View Post
shadow - to put simply - lets acount bank have same atributes as your normal bank .
There you go, now that makes better sense. And yes I would agree with you on this!!!
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Commander
# 7
08-23-2013, 01:42 AM
another idea - make separate comparment for refuges , same as we have for prisoners/colonists for very easy and fast review how many we currently have .
And yes, making more space in doff roster will be very nice bonus, or if you dislike - moving them to passangers is option too, so they will compete for space with colonists.
Captain
# 8
08-23-2013, 03:32 AM
I want them to stop taking items out of my bank before taking them out of my inventory first. That said the order should be Inventory, character bank, then account bank . If you have it in inventory then thats what you want them to remove first otherwise you have to go to the bank and deposit it.

I agree on refugees. Make it easier to find and eliminate them. Refugee.. stay in this small compartment with 2 doors... Close internal airlock door and open external(called put them on the exchange for pocket change).
"I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man.
Captain
# 9
08-23-2013, 03:33 AM
its one of those things where it would be really nice if they did it.. but its right up there with why things only stack to 250.

see if you can keep only ONE stack in your account back, why would you need to pay to expand your inventory.
[12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
[12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Commander
# 10
08-23-2013, 04:49 AM
well my prolem is not with number of same items in stack, but mainly with number of different items, which nearly fill up my char inventory, fully expanded, focing me to when i do mission with looting to cca every 5-6 mins dicharge unneded items just to be able to loot others.

I think we need 4 intead of only 3 char expansions. I will buy it even it it will have premium(double) cost.

And yes, i nearly fully expanded my bank acount too . acount bank still waiting for expansion, and need to say, if your char will not be able to norm?ly draw items from there i see verry litle reason to expand it.