Lieutenant
# 1 T5 rep=non Zen Reman?
01-23-2014, 03:01 AM
I had heard that the reward for hitting T5 with the Romulan rep was that you did not have to pay to play as a Reman, did that end up being implemented?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-23-2014, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksinspace View Post
I had heard that the reward for hitting T5 with the Romulan rep was that you did not have to pay to play as a Reman, did that end up being implemented?
Yep.

/10chars
Commander
# 3
01-23-2014, 05:02 AM
Well it did not let me do it when I tried (several months ago). I had to spend the Zen, just to find out that the starting story was identical to the Romulan one. Just glad it was not real money.
"He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. For every doff box bought, I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames. For every single doff box opened, I stab at thee from hell's heart. For every single doff contributed, I spit my last breath at thee..." Khan Playing STO
Career Officer
# 4
01-23-2014, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by humblesheep View Post
Well it did not let me do it when I tried (several months ago). I had to spend the Zen, just to find out that the starting story was identical to the Romulan one. Just glad it was not real money.
If you were T5 before the patch was implemented, you had to slot a T5 project and cancel it. Then you would have been given free Reman access.

It was instant when I reached T5 a few months after May. Sorry, looks like you wasted your money. This was all over the forums too, btw.

Also maybe known as "SFC3"
Captain
# 5
01-23-2014, 08:11 AM
I made a free Reman on day one of LoR.

...Or maybe not day one, I don't remember if I skipped release day to try to avoid the worst of the traffic. Week one, at least.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
01-23-2014, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by humblesheep View Post
I'm going to make myself a Reman character at some point soon. But while I'm not expecting any major differences, one thing I'm keen to see is the Romulan featured episode series and chatting with my bro Obisek.
Commander
# 7
01-23-2014, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
If you were T5 before the patch was implemented, you had to slot a T5 project and cancel it. Then you would have been given free Reman access.

It was instant when I reached T5 a few months after May. Sorry, looks like you wasted your money. This was all over the forums too, btw.
Serves me right for being impatient! I remember finding out it was not free then just clicking the buy button without even thinking of checking the forum.

{Places conical "D" hat on head}
"He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. For every doff box bought, I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames. For every single doff box opened, I stab at thee from hell's heart. For every single doff contributed, I spit my last breath at thee..." Khan Playing STO