Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Clothing Customization
08-21-2013, 01:20 PM
With the limited amount of KDF uniforms why are some clothing options still race specific? Nausicaan and Orion outfits come to mind... it would seem that if they are allies then those options should at least be made available to KDF aliens if not the entire KDF. What about the mercenary pack? That would definitely fit with the KDF... even more so than the Feds. It just seems that with so few options why have them locked behind racial barriers?

Show the KDF some love
Ensign
# 2 Agree
08-30-2013, 06:15 AM
I'm willing to spend some cash on a nice outfit pack for my KDF characters. I imagine I'm not the only one, so STO is missing out on an opportunity. After just now looking through all the Zen-bought uniforms and hoping at least a few of them could apply to my new Captain and crew I was more then a bit crestfallen. Doesn't exactly inspire me to play them.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-30-2013, 09:25 AM
Yeah, we definitely need more clothing options in the C-Store on the KDF side. There is only one KDF uniform in the store, 2 if you count the mercenary set we can use now.
Other than that we only have lobi options that are per char, like the warrior's skirt or the Korath uniform or the Bortasqu' uniform from the Fleetbase - also per char unlock.

The KDF really needs some more clothing options in the C-Store. Many good ideas seen in canon have been mentioned before and we could at least receive some of the uniforms NPCs get to wear like the ones in the Embassy or the Dahar Master pimp jacket.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Lieutenant
# 4
08-30-2013, 03:42 PM
Actually, you CAN use the Mercenary outfit on your KDF toon. I originally got it for my Fed, but my Orion Engineer (KDF) is wearing it too, and also uses the chest bandolier and belt across the Winter Coat, for a nice Browncoat outfit.

But I completely agree: more costumes for the KDF!
Captain
# 5
08-30-2013, 05:42 PM
Your Orion can wear it, and probably the aliens, but I don't think the Klingons nor any of the other races can (certainly not the gorns).
Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

Crafting, Exploration and Interaction as it should be:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1108521
Empire Veteran
# 6
08-30-2013, 06:46 PM
We need more Costumes that Reflect Gorn, Orion, Naussican, Lethean. and Ferasan in C-Store
"Don't Say A Word" About The Empire!
It DOES Need Attention
We Don't Whine, We Bring Up Issues On A Firm Stand

Career Officer
# 7
08-30-2013, 07:13 PM
If NPC KDF officers can wear Longcoats, why can't we?
I want Longcoats!
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Captain
# 8
08-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Most (if not all) of the Lobi store clothing/uniform items and options really need to be added to the C-store as account wide unlocks. I would gladly drop good money to have access to those options.
Career Officer
# 9
08-31-2013, 04:41 AM
I would like for t4 Marauders to have access to all Fed and Rom uniform options. On account that they are galaxy famous pirates and have at some point stolen every type of thing stealable.
Captain
# 10
08-31-2013, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragestroke008 View Post
I would like for t4 Marauders to have access to all Fed and Rom uniform options. On account that they are galaxy famous pirates and have at some point stolen every type of thing stealable.
I'd second that!