Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

View Poll Results: Which of these societies from ST: Voyager would you most like to encounter in STO?
The Kazon 316 15.77%
The Vidiian 339 16.92%
The Krenim 897 44.76%
The Malon 67 3.34%
The Hierarchy 201 10.03%
The Devore 184 9.18%
Voters: 2004. You may not vote on this poll

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 dStahl Talks Voyager
08-23-2013, 01:00 PM
Star Trek Online Executive Producer Daniel Stahl checks in to recap and provide commentary on last month's poll. Give it a read by clicking on the link below and let us know your thoughts in this thread, and don't forget to participate in our latest poll above!

Link to the article.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 2
08-23-2013, 01:08 PM
The Kazon would be nice but I got tired of seeing them so much....

Dyson sphere....how cool is that?!

Last edited by pardusian141; 08-23-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
08-23-2013, 01:10 PM
I'd love to face one of those nasty Krenim cruisers with a Temporal Destroyer.
Captain
# 4
Regrettably, the staff could not see past the rampant Seven of Nine fanboyism of the last poll.

Back to topic:
Vidiians is a BAD idea. They were "hand-waved" out of the Voyager plot by having the think tank cure the phage.

If we want to expand into the Delta Quafrant, then the FED/KDF War needs to end, and the Iconians need to be shown in the DQ as well.
Career Officer
# 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardusian141 View Post
The Kazon would be nice but I got tired of seeing them so much....
They couldn't handle a lost Science vessel, I don't think they'd be much of a threat to the entire Federation.

Maybe the enemy should be the Talaxians. They'll annoy everyone to death.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
The Krenim would be interesting to bring in as allies for the main players. When we left them in Voyager after the Year of Hell end reset they were a little stand-offish but otherwise friendly, or at least the guy on the viewscreen was.
Join the Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Looking for a Foundry mission for your Romulan character? Look no further!
Career Officer
# 7
08-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Since "encounter" in STO means "blow up". I have to go with the Devore. They are the ones on that list I would feel the least sorry for killing them by the thousands.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
08-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Malon XD

Quote:
You can already get your hands on an Undine ship holo-emitter, but could you imagine commanding a Borg cube?
No thank you. Plenty of other races that can go into a lockbox... Hirogen, Deferi, Voth, Breen and so on
Rihannsu
# 9
08-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Wow, tough poll. Can we add multiple choice?
DAY 5: Finally the problem is solved, no more "server not responding"!
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
Career Officer
# 10
08-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Devs, just a reminder: STO Feds and KDF have Transwarp Gates. We could build another one to head there. Or even pull a Project Return and Quantum Slipstream there. The Federation can reach the Delta Quadrant with ease. So that solves the Delta Q. ability to get there (and back!).

Honestly, the race I want to meet out there isnt on the poll: THE OCAMPA! No seriously, Janeway sent Evil!Kes back to them. Who knows what they're like now. They could be royally pissed off against the Caretakers for doing what they did to them, now have starships and of course, The Ocampan Force Powers (TM).