Lt. Commander
Kobayashi Crew is recruiting now!.

Helpful fleet members looking for captains of all levels to join and help build the fleet holdings, play through story missions, and aquire the best end game equipment.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!.

Single players wanting access to fleet resources including building a starbase and earning fleet credits welcome.

Players looking to build a fleet but don't have friends online are welcome, you can even work towards running the fleet as your own, with access to a fleet bank and by choosing which fleet projects are focused on and create and run fleet events.

Players who play alone but would like access to resourses, help and advice unavailable in a solo game are welcome.

Message/mail me ingame, here or tell me. Dave@dangerousdave1701 or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Odd hours and loan players welcome.

Raidcall chat server available.

Please leave any comments/feedback below, as well as any questions you may have, even if you dont intend to join our fleet I do want to know what your thoughts are.

Thank you.
Vice Admiral Davian Thule.
Founder kicker.
Founder splashash.

Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit.
Kobayashi Crew.
Follow us on Twitter @KobayashiCrew. Like us on Facebook.
Lieutenant
# 2
08-25-2013, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadavianthule View Post
Kobayashi Crew is recruiting now!.

Helpful fleet members looking for captains of all levels to join and help build the fleet holdings, play through story missions, and aquire the best end game equipment.

Casual gaming to grinding missions the founding fathers of Kobayashi Crew look forward to enjoying all STO has to offer with you!.

Single players wanting access to fleet resources including building a starbase and earning fleet credits welcome.

Players looking to build a fleet but don't have friends online are welcome, you can even work towards running the fleet as your own, with access to a fleet bank and by choosing which fleet projects are focused on and create and run fleet events.

Players who play alone but would like access to resourses, help and advice unavailable in a solo game are welcome.

Message/mail me ingame, here or tell me. Dave@dangerousdave1701 or email dangeroudave1981@hotmail.co.uk.

Odd hours and loan players welcome.

Raidcall chat server available.

Please leave any comments/feedback below, as well as any questions you may have, even if you dont intend to join our fleet I do want to know what your thoughts are.

Thank you.
Founder kicker.
Founder splashash.
Good morning Dave

Just seen that you?re looking for members for your Fleet on STO on their fourm. I would love to join a British Fleet as the Fleet I am in atm is a Yank one and tbh I don?t really not what I am doing on the ?Fleet? side of stuff yet. Guessing I would have to leave that Fleet before I can be invited to a new one? Do you know if my FC will transfer over? I?ve only got like 80,000 but I don?t really wanna loose them.

In game I am boz@bozzy88

Hope to hear back for you

Craig
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-25-2013, 09:43 AM
Yes they will not be effected by moving fleet at all. We would be happy for you to join the fleet and can help you ( should you wish) with any aspect of sto including being an active member of, and running a fleet. You can really be as active as you want in the fleet.

Kobayashi Crew.
Captain
# 4
08-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Fleet credits go with you where ever you go.
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-25-2013, 12:16 PM
I should say anyone can join from anywhere/time zone. We do have some american members in our fleet. I just wanted to increase the number of GMT players as the people that set the fleet up are in GMT.

Kobayashi Crew.
Lieutenant
# 6
08-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadavianthule View Post
Yes they will not be effected by moving fleet at all. We would be happy for you to join the fleet and can help you ( should you wish) with any aspect of sto including being an active member of, and running a fleet. You can really be as active as you want in the fleet.
wicked! I would like to be very active if i am honest! love the game!

please invite me to your fleet boz@bozzy88
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-27-2013, 11:44 PM
Welcome to the fleet bozzy.
We are still recruiting so mail me or pm in game.

Kobayashi Crew.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-29-2013, 04:56 AM
Now on twitter follow us at:

@KobayashiCrew

Kobayashi Crew.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-29-2013, 08:25 AM
Also on facebook.

see Kobayashi Crew.

Kobayashi Crew.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-29-2013, 09:41 AM
facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kobay...ax_wizard=true

Kobayashi Crew.