Empire Veteran
# 31
08-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooiue View Post
*hands over full mug of bloodwine to compensate*
Qa`pla. You honor me.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 32
08-29-2013, 02:50 PM
The fact that this thread has now gone on for 4 pages firmly disproves the OP's claim.
Captain
# 33
08-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Ummm... Could it be that KDF players are, you know, playing STO? Instead of lurking in the forums?

Naaah. Occam's Razor be damned. This can't be it.
Does anyone here remember when we used to look forward to playing STO after the weekly patch?

Having fun while playing a game is OP. Plz nerf. Oh. You already did.
Captain
# 34
08-29-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfoot006 View Post
Ummm... Could it be that KDF players are, you know, playing STO? Instead of lurking in the forums?

I lurk, play, AND I troll here and there
Career Officer
# 35
08-30-2013, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfoot006 View Post

Also, from what I've read in one of the "DOOOOMMM!!!!" threads, (sorry for caps) it's not exacly the right season for people to be stuck behind their computer screen all day.

I wonder what the Klingon equivalent of Occam's Razor is.
Empire Veteran
# 36
08-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
Funny most of the PvP matches I join it is the KDF who wins, often by a landslide. Like most others here, I feel that the KDF is finally a full progression Faction. Sure there could be more things such as storyline missions, but between the Empire Defense, Ship/Player/Turret Killer missions, exploration, and some storyline missions the KDF is now actually better than the Federation faction was at launch. I will also agree that more experienced players are the ones who stick to the "Red" side of the house, even if they are green-blooded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
Also, from what I've read in one of the "DOOOOMMM!!!!" threads, (sorry for caps) it's not exacly the right season for people to be stuck behind their computer screen all day.

I wonder what the Klingon equivalent of Occam's Razor is.

Kahless's ma'veq ?
toDuj 'oS rol.
Captain
# 37
08-30-2013, 03:20 PM
Now that's funny.
Does anyone here remember when we used to look forward to playing STO after the weekly patch?

Having fun while playing a game is OP. Plz nerf. Oh. You already did.
Empire Veteran
# 38
08-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconians View Post
Wow, only 3 posts before the inevitable mighty klingon warrior temper tantrum over Cryptic doing or not doing something. You guys are getting better and better at taking potentially productive threads down into the gutter of whining with something completely unrelated to the topic.

Maybe the reason noone visits the KDF forums is because for three years you guys have cried yourselves hoarse over everything and nothing and noone takes you guys seriously anymore.

The KDF faction players are like the girlfriend you put up with because you're afraid of being alone, but the sad fact of the matter is all she does is whine and complain and you just have to tune it out to keep the peace.
Lol its this guy again. If you've got nothing nice to say, then don say it. No one likes a troll.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!

Last edited by bubblygumsworth; 08-30-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 39
08-31-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
Lol its this guy again. If you've got nothing nice to say, then don say it. No one likes a troll.
That explains why Cryptic doesn't seem to like klingons.

Also, lol ker'rat
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Empire Veteran
# 40
08-31-2013, 02:15 PM
Awwe. Cryptic doesnt like us so much we got a new tutorial and low level missions in the Lor release all as a...... Oh what did Dstahl say to me and others????...... Oh yeah, "A labor of love.."
Sounds like a real hate brewing among the Devs over the KDF.
We may not be the pampered feds but we are no longer the forgotten child iether.

Still some poor trolling in this thread.
Hey, maybe the Devs can make a Troll console to help with that since the skill seems lacking on the parts of some.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.