Ensign
here is the latest incarnation of my fleet turkey any advice or suggestions would be helpful in making this the best ship in my KDF toon's fleet. I mainly play PVE I haven't ventured into PVP as of yet, eventually I'll go there.

I.K.S. Jha'Dur
Captain Kyan Addisheg (tactical)

fore weapons: elite fleet disruptor dual heavy cannons mk xii x3, advanced fleet quantum torpedo mk xii.
aft weapons: elite fleet disruptor turrets mk xii x3, cloaked tractor mines

I'll sometimes swap the torp out for another dhc, and the mines for another turret, depending on my mood. I'm really liking the mines though they hold those pesky spheres in place so i can kill them. I will be swapping a turret for the cutting beam as soon as i get it.

deflector: aegis deflector (halfway to my honor guard one though)
engines: klingon honor guard combat impulse engines mk xii
shields: klingon honor guard covariant mk xii
warp core: advanced fleet reinforced warp core mk xii [ep] [s-w] [scap] [sst]

engineering consoles: neutronium mk x, monotanium mk xi, monotanium mk xii, enhanced rcs mk xii [+allres]
science consoles: field generator mk xi, emitter array mk xii [shh] [-th]
tactical consoles: disruptor induction coils mk xi x4

i'll swap out some engineering consoles depending on what I might be doing, but it's typically only monotanium or the neutronium typically for a universal console

devices: subspace field mod, shield & weapon batteries

bridge officers
lt. universal: he I, tss II
lt cmdr tac: thy I, crf I, crf II (or i'll swap one out with more crowd control, torp spreads, cannon scatter volley, and rapid fire, depending on the situation)
lt. tac: tt I, dpb II
cmdr eng: et I, auxtsif I, auxtbat II, ewp III
en eng: epts I

duty officers:
blue: reduce recharge on TT & buff
blue: chance for acc & perception on TT
blue: reduce recharge time on cannon special attacks
blue: chance immobilize on EWP III
blue: increased crew recovery in combat

i'll sometimes use a purple for a reduced recharge on torps. and a purple for a chance to inhibit a target's perception on use of beams & cannon attks.

captain skills
tactical skills: I have 6 ranks in every thing but threat control (0 ranks in it). i have points in stealth for when i'm primarily in my b'rel.

engineering skills: 6 points in SI, SAR, SIT, SHP, SHR, SWCE, SSP, SWP. 5 points in SSR. 3 points in SEPS.

science skills: 6 points in SGG, SID, SSE, SSS, SPG. 5 points in SCS

The link is here http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=kyan_3652
Captain
# 2
08-31-2013, 10:03 PM
Pretty nice build, just a few suggestions:

You need two purple Conn DOffs to reduce the cooldown on TT to be the same as having two copies, and last I looked they weren't as expensive as they used to be thanks to the new Elachi Survivor pack things from the Elachi Lock Box.

You're perhaps a bit over-stacked on Resistance consoles for PvE and a SIF Generator or the new Lobi console would probably help more (you probably want to over stack resists in PvP, though I'd go with more energy resist in that case).

Personally I usually use a Positron with [SIF][ShdS] on my Tor'kaht, as it's tankier than either the Aegis or KHG. KHG three piece set bonus isn't that impressive (AoE -perception and AoE Defense boost), and the deflector tends to be more for Sci-focused ships like carriers.
Captain
# 3
08-31-2013, 10:50 PM
You already have two cannon skills: Including a cannon doff is therefore pointless. Cannon doffs are for people who want to run with only a single cannon skill and still be able to shoot more than half the time. You already have two copies, so this serves no purpose.

Besides, it takes 3 purples to get the results, anything else and you're still not gonna have uptime, defeating the point.
Captain
# 4
09-01-2013, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzadjinsai View Post
here is the latest incarnation of my fleet turkey any advice or suggestions would be helpful in making this the best ship in my KDF toon's fleet. I mainly play PVE I haven't ventured into PVP as of yet, eventually I'll go there.

I.K.S. Jha'Dur
Captain Kyan Addisheg (tactical)

fore weapons: elite fleet disruptor dual heavy cannons mk xii x3, advanced fleet quantum torpedo mk xii.
aft weapons: elite fleet disruptor turrets mk xii x3, cloaked tractor mines

I'll sometimes swap the torp out for another dhc, and the mines for another turret, depending on my mood. I'm really liking the mines though they hold those pesky spheres in place so i can kill them. I will be swapping a turret for the cutting beam as soon as i get it.

deflector: aegis deflector (halfway to my honor guard one though)
engines: klingon honor guard combat impulse engines mk xii
shields: klingon honor guard covariant mk xii
warp core: advanced fleet reinforced warp core mk xii [ep] [s-w] [scap] [sst]

engineering consoles: neutronium mk x, monotanium mk xi, monotanium mk xii, enhanced rcs mk xii [+allres]
science consoles: field generator mk xi, emitter array mk xii [shh] [-th]
tactical consoles: disruptor induction coils mk xi x4

i'll swap out some engineering consoles depending on what I might be doing, but it's typically only monotanium or the neutronium typically for a universal console

devices: subspace field mod, shield & weapon batteries

bridge officers
lt. universal: he I, tss II
lt cmdr tac: thy I, crf I, crf II (or i'll swap one out with more crowd control, torp spreads, cannon scatter volley, and rapid fire, depending on the situation)
lt. tac: tt I, dpb II
cmdr eng: et I, auxtsif I, auxtbat II, ewp III
en eng: epts I

duty officers:
blue: reduce recharge on TT & buff
blue: chance for acc & perception on TT
blue: reduce recharge time on cannon special attacks
blue: chance immobilize on EWP III
blue: increased crew recovery in combat

i'll sometimes use a purple for a reduced recharge on torps. and a purple for a chance to inhibit a target's perception on use of beams & cannon attks.

captain skills
tactical skills: I have 6 ranks in every thing but threat control (0 ranks in it). i have points in stealth for when i'm primarily in my b'rel.

engineering skills: 6 points in SI, SAR, SIT, SHP, SHR, SWCE, SSP, SWP. 5 points in SSR. 3 points in SEPS.

science skills: 6 points in SGG, SID, SSE, SSS, SPG. 5 points in SCS

The link is here http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=kyan_3652
Only thing I can see is your massively over stacked on Resist consoles there is a hard cap. If you go into a map and remove a couple of those armours you'll see that there's minimal difference I run 2 RCS with all res on my pvp ships now and that gets me close to the max

Yours doffs are all over the place really you want to pick 2 things you want to do with them then get the beat quality you can afford slot three of one and 2 of the other

Get the plasmonic leach it is the single best console in game and no ship should leave dry dock without it
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----

Last edited by mustafatennick; 09-01-2013 at 04:30 AM.
Ensign
# 5
09-01-2013, 02:39 PM
thanks for the responses. i'll fix up my resists and doff's and it looks like it will be golden.