Former PWE Community Team Lead
I was recently interviewed by The G & T Show. You can listen to the interview here.

Update: The G & T admins are aware that the link is working intermittently and are working to resolve the issue.

Link to the show.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 09-04-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Posted an update
Career Officer
# 2
09-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Thank you so much for joining us. It was a lot of fun.
Commander
# 3
09-04-2013, 09:15 PM
Awww yah, nother Vaadwar supporter. Carry the torch brother, carry the torch....
Career Officer
# 4
09-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronh42 View Post
Awww yah, nother Vaadwar supporter. Carry the torch brother, carry the torch....
I always thought they would make an interesting enemy for planetary Red Alerts. Popping out of their subspace corridors, attacking, stealing resources, and disappearing before anyone is able to respond.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
09-04-2013, 11:04 PM
Can we has transcript plox???
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-05-2013, 01:07 AM
I liked the news, but the beginning felt like it had a poignant point. Not saying Mr. Branflakes is doing a bad job, in fact it's doing a good one, though lately I feel lots of hostility with that forum that feels like you can't make an opinion without being censored or ridiculed. Like asking for changing content or a player, you just cannot say anything without people making a post that's a masked learn-to-play. And it feels like it is from the same people telling me and my friends to shut up. Earth spacedock chat, its just terrible with rudeness and many times people saying disgusting things or blatantly offending religious people or saying things offensive about someones political party. When I say something I am told to turn off the chat if I do not like it. So it's getting hard to play this game without running into this kind of bad behavior many times per day that just makes me not want to play. I really hope something can be done.
Captain
# 7
09-05-2013, 04:04 AM
I quit during the intro and the random talk/music. It's annoying as hell. Sorry to be blunt.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
09-05-2013, 04:33 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 09-05-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Captain
# 9
09-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyraidd View Post
I liked the news, but the beginning felt like it had a poignant point. Not saying Mr. Branflakes is doing a bad job, in fact it's doing a good one, though lately I feel lots of hostility with that forum that feels like you can't make an opinion without being censored or ridiculed. Like asking for changing content or a player, you just cannot say anything without people making a post that's a masked learn-to-play. And it feels like it is from the same people telling me and my friends to shut up. Earth spacedock chat, its just terrible with rudeness and many times people saying disgusting things or blatantly offending religious people or saying things offensive about someones political party. When I say something I am told to turn off the chat if I do not like it. So it's getting hard to play this game without running into this kind of bad behavior many times per day that just makes me not want to play. I really hope something can be done.
Deep Space Nine's chat room use to be the same way.

Are you talking about the teaching threads, which start off with a rant about new players?

*itching to listen to the new interview*

Last edited by linyive; 09-05-2013 at 08:23 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
09-05-2013, 08:45 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 09-05-2013 at 11:24 AM.