Captain
Does your captain(or BOFF) need a little extra junk in the trunk, but since there's no ass slider, you just couldn't figure out how? Well now you'll know with this handy dandy butt-enlargement tutorial!

This tutorial is suggested for female characters, as they still look relatively normal with Hartman Hips, but you can give your male character some sexy feminine curves as well! The technique used in this tut is also dependent on manipulating other parts of your character's body to make their glutes appear much bigger, so characters with unusual proportions in the first place may not get the desired effect. Also, this trick works better on some species than it does others. For instance, it may not work that well on Pakleds(ironically...), but it works great on Saurians.

First, you'll want to decrease the length of the character's torso. Maximum torso length should be about 2 bars on most species. This is the main step that will give more presence to your character's hind quarters. Go ahead and adjust the arm length to offset the decrease in torso length so your character don't look too much like a monkey. Unless it is a monkey, of course.

Next, you'll want to turn your attention to the southern half of your character. The hips absolutely need widening if you want your character's booty to look sufficiently round. You'll also notice that leg proportions will need adjusting. You should decrease leg length as well, but increase their thickness, unless your character's species has pencil legs. Feet size and thickness is up to personal taste.

After you're done minding other features like the hands, breasts, arm thickness, and other bodily features, time to decrease the head size. After all this general vertical shave-off, your character might have too big of a head now. Decrease the head's height and width if it needs additional shrinkage.

Finally, your character will need to regain their general height. Just slide that tallness bar up to your desired height, saving/cancelling the tailor menu to check your current height in relation to other characters if need be. After you reach your preferred height, you should be all done!

The results may vary, but here is an example of a finished product on a human-like female KDF faction Alien:

And that's it! Hope you guys enjoyed my li'l guide, and have fun with your shiny new rockin' fart boxes!

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!

Last edited by orangeitis; 12-17-2013 at 04:01 AM.
Captain
# 2
08-31-2013, 01:22 AM
Captain
# 3
08-31-2013, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
Captain
# 5
09-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
Does your captain(or BOFF) need a little extra junk in the trunk, but since there's no ass slider, you just couldn't figure out how? Well now you'll know with this handy dandy butt-enlargement tutorial!

This tutorial is suggested for female characters, as they still look relatively normal with Hartman Hips, but you can give your male character some sexy feminine curves as well! This tut is also dependant on manipulating other parts of your character's body to make their glutes appear much bigger, so characters with unusual proportions in the first place may not get the desired effect. Also, this trick works better on some species than it does others. For instance, it may not work that well on Pakleds(ironically...), but it works great on Saurians.

First, you'll want to decrease the length of the character's torso. Maximum torso length should be about 2 bars on most species. This is the main step that will give more presence to your character's hind quarters. Go ahead and adjust the arm length to offset the decrease in torso length so your character don't look too much like a monkey. Unless it is a monkey, of course.

Next, you'll want to turn your attention to the southern half of your character. The hips absolutely need widening if you want your character's booty to look sufficiently round. You'll also notice that leg proportions will need adjusting. You should decrease leg length as well, but increase their thickness, unless your character's species has pencil legs. Feet size and thickness is up to personal taste.

After you're done minding other features like the hands, breasts, arm thickness, and other bodily features, time to decrease the head size. After all this general vertical shave-off, your character might have too big of a head now. Decrease the head's height and width if it needs additional shrinkage.

Finally, your character will need to regain their general height. Just slide that tallness bar up to your desired height, saving/cancelling the tailor menu to check your current height in relation to other characters if need be. After you reach your preferred height, you should be all done!

The results may vary, but here is an example of a finished product on a human-like female KDF faction Alien:

And that's it! Hope you guys enjoyed my li'l guide, and have fun with your shiny new rockin' fart boxes!
Interesting and helpful, more diversity is always appreciated.
I tend to give my Female BOFFs wide shoulders (not Bulk, just wide) to create more balance between upper and lower body.

I'll try your example on some of my BOFFs!
Thanks.

Last edited by yreodred; 09-06-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Captain
# 6
09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the tips. I did something similar to this a while back. When I was creating my Eng officer. I wanted her to have a more thick girl look. With wide hips, kinda broad shoulders. Thought she turned out great. And added variety as not all girls are the same in looks. You can really tell the difference when she stands next to the skinny as a rail Sci officer I created.
Captain
# 7
09-08-2013, 10:43 PM
You can really do some interesting things with the character creator, but nooooo, it's all top heavy bimbos and kilometer wide meat slabs as far as the eye can see. How uncreative.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 8
09-09-2013, 05:24 AM
I confess - gave my towering lizard warrior queen big boobs.

But, yes...interesting looks are possible. Now give us pirate hats! =]
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/ulriktham/TribbleWafflesgoldtrPNG.png
Captain
# 9
09-09-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmallm View Post
Thanks for the tips. I did something similar to this a while back. When I was creating my Eng officer. I wanted her to have a more thick girl look. With wide hips, kinda broad shoulders. Thought she turned out great. And added variety as not all girls are the same in looks. You can really tell the difference when she stands next to the skinny as a rail Sci officer I created.
Diversity ftw! =D there would be so many different body types in the future, I'd think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
You can really do some interesting things with the character creator, but nooooo, it's all top heavy bimbos and kilometer wide meat slabs as far as the eye can see. How uncreative.
Please don't be mean to females who happen to have large breasts. Or whatever you were describing in that second one.

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!
Captain
# 10
09-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Every one does their thing with the creator. I didn't want mine to look like you described. So each one has their own look. I spent several mins per crew member on each of my ship. Adjusting each one of them from features to color, head to feet. One I like was making the belly big on the girls. So you can have one look pregnant to add more to the RP.

To me the creator is one of the best features on this game. As you can really customize your person. Unlike WoW I used to play. You was stuck with only a few features. So most of the characters looked almost the same.
Closed Thread