Career Officer
It has been months since this ship has been available. It is unfortunate that there is a real reason to desire this ship (using the pets on the dreadnaught) but we cannot since they are not currently available. I just got my LTS at the LoR launch and would like to make the Dreadnaught/Attack Ship setup work on my Engi, but the Attack ship is not worth the 500M EC it is currently going for on the exchange.
Republic Veteran
# 2
08-29-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussackerman View Post
It has been months since this ship has been available. It is unfortunate that there is a real reason to desire this ship (using the pets on the dreadnaught) but we cannot since they are not currently available. I just got my LTS at the LoR launch and would like to make the Dreadnaught/Attack Ship setup work on my Engi, but the Attack ship is not worth the 500M EC it is currently going for on the exchange.
They did, today. Buy the Romulan Duty Officer Pack and you have a chance of getting it. ^_^
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
Lieutenant
# 3
08-30-2013, 06:10 AM
I actually put some money in to get a few of the Rommie DO pack. I didn't get the attack ship, but I did get the suliban cell ship! Like the D'Kora, I like having many of the services I need right there on my bridge - especially a place to sell my loot.
Ensign
# 4
08-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakim0 View Post
I actually put some money in to get a few of the Rommie DO pack. I didn't get the attack ship, but I did get the suliban cell ship! Like the D'Kora, I like having many of the services I need right there on my bridge - especially a place to sell my loot.
I bought 18 packs last night and got two Jem attack ships...Kept one to get the fighters for my Jem carrier and traded the other for a Galor, Suliban and some EC
Captain
# 5
08-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Oh yay, more overpowered JHAS ships entering the game, I'm overjoyed.
Gotta love seeing an entire team JHAS roflstomping the entire opposing team without any effort.
And not only are they gods of destruction with 5 tac consoles, but tank just as well with their lovely 3x engineer console slots and universal boff stations.

Happy now?