Captain
# 101
09-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
And actually i just checked my sci cappy. lol... its even higher at 50k. O_o now im going "wut" cause its using mark x purple exchange gear on it.

http://i.imgur.com/GqBMGjN.jpg
Interesting.....are those the +Hull fleet neutroniums?

Also, that Nukara rep hull boost might be helping.
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"
Captain
# 102
09-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurry5 View Post
Interesting.....are those the +Hull fleet neutroniums?

Also, that Nukara rep hull boost might be helping.
No those are +turn neuts
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 103
09-13-2013, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
You misunderstand me, anybody sitting in cloak firing only Torpedoes only has Torpedoes and Mines equipped. I'm not saying they can only equip Torpedoes, I'm saying they intentionally only equip torpedoes. And these ships can with the appropriate build and right timing kill ships with their all Torpedo build.

Yes they are using their ships to grief but they are true Torpedo boats.
I have yet to see that happen in Kerrat ( about the only place I see them)
Empire Veteran
# 104
09-13-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer1 View Post
I have yet to see that happen in Kerrat ( about the only place I see them)
I should come to Ker'rat more in my sci-B'rel transphasic boat.

Captain
# 105
09-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Sci, brel, transphasic... that just sounds plain lethal. good thing im making one currently. >_>
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Empire Veteran
# 106
09-13-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellico1 View Post
In PvE

There is no reason not to roll a Romulan Tac character its the Best hardest hitting character in the game due to the bridge officer abilitys which increase your real firepower by 50% over any other character in any ship

Romulan ships have better turn rates better bridge officer layouts more interesting and greater powers over the Fed or KDF

my Rom Tac outclasses all of my other characters who have better gear and accolades and have been in game over 2 years

My Rom tac is only a few months old and can be placed in any ship class and do a great job due to his massive firepower increase from his bridge officers letting me put abilitys into defence or science and not even worry about DPS

Roll a Romulan .......Or go Home
Anything your Fed can do a Romulan can do better
Anything your KDF can do your romulan can do better

Much better in most cases
Too All new players Heed this advice

Roll a Romulan..............Or get Rolled
Just for the fun of it, I was considering rolling a Rom and limiting myself to the T4 ships of the faction I allied with. Just to see if that would bring a Rom down to par.
~Karona
Ferasan Tactical Officer
Ferasan Shadow Force
Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier IKS Exterminatus
Empire Veteran
# 107
09-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Sci, brel, transphasic... that just sounds plain lethal. good thing im making one currently. >_>
It's quite fun:

Sci captain with SNB and Sensor Scan* to get rid of all those pesky buffs and then weaken them a lot to the power of the transphasic stuff. Throw out a cluster, a TS 3, a DPB 3, that will usually take out most ships. More resilient ones might need a bit more work.

*With 130 aux of course.

Captain
# 108
09-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
I should come to Ker'rat more in my sci-B'rel transphasic boat.
Please do, and maybe teach the others how to be a real threat instead of an annoyance.

Last edited by whamhammer1; 09-15-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 109
09-15-2013, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer1 View Post
Please do, and maybe teach the others how to be a real threat instead of an annoyance.
Gladly. Ain't been playing much recently, but who knows, you might see me in there soon.

Captain
# 110
09-15-2013, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Gladly. Ain't been playing much recently, but who knows, you might see me in there soon.
You just might, but its not a given these days. I'm in my last semester college plus work and a newborn daughter, time isn't there as much as I would like it to be.