Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,460
# 1 Claiming Romulan Tier V Reward
08-29-2013, 10:07 PM
Can anyone tell me how to claim the rewards for Tier V Romulan rep? I just visited new Romulas for the first time and can't find the NPC that gives it out.
Captain
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,051
# 2
08-29-2013, 10:10 PM
You need to do the final mission. You need to go to the ruins and get the mission from the NPC there. Then proceed to the ruins themselves. P.S. Don't forget the environmental suits for all your party.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 362
# 3
08-29-2013, 10:13 PM
The Romulan rep reward is a activatable power that is granted once you have run the "Claim Tier 5 Romulan Reputation" project just like any other Tier rep reward. However as this is your first time on new Romulus there should also be small missions in your mission log automatically granted from Tier 1 through to Tier 5. These missions display story cutscenes related to how things are going on new Romulus, what the republic, Tal Shiar and the Hirogen are doing.

All but the first one have to be collected via the instances that unlock as you level up your rep. The first one is a rock by the wall of the new city built on new Romulus.
Captain
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,051
# 4
08-29-2013, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazag View Post
The Romulan rep reward is a activatable power that is granted once you have run the "Claim Tier 5 Romulan Reputation" project just like any other Tier rep reward. However as this is your first time on new Romulus there should also be small missions in your mission log automatically granted from Tier 1 through to Tier 5. These missions display story cutscenes related to how things are going on new Romulus, what the republic, Tal Shiar and the Hirogen are doing.

All but the first one have to be collected via the instances that unlock as you level up your rep. The first one is a rock by the wall of the new city built on new Romulus.
I think that by rewards he means the dilithium and the marks.

If not, it's what you said (wrote).
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,460
# 5
08-29-2013, 10:30 PM
Thanks, I guess. Well that sucks. I grinded my way through countless Azurre and still denied the reward.
Captain
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,051
# 6
08-29-2013, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Thanks, I guess. Well that sucks. I grinded my way through countless Azurre and still denied the reward.
Huh?
What do you mean? You can get the reward just the same!


Each tier of the reputation creates a "mission" on New Romulus. The first one is near the Command building. There's some flowers there (a stash of sorts). All you have to do is activate it, and number one is done.

Then, the second one you need to go to the Vastam peaks, speak to the civilian NPC and get the mission to find the Tal Shiar base. Then go to the mountain pass and do the mission. That's number two.

The third one is in the caves. Again, talk to the NPC civilian, get the mission and enter the cave. Complete it and it's done.

Number four I don't remember, but I never cared for it, as you can skip it and do number five just the same.

And the fifth is the way I told you in the first post.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,460
# 7
08-29-2013, 10:53 PM
I hate ground. Was just in the cave mission and it was total spam fest with Tholians. For Omega and Nukara I could just claim the reward at Tier V. Why do I have to do more grinds on top of what I have done already? I prefer space as I find the combat entertaining.

It is pointless and a pain. Like I said thanks for the info.
Captain
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,051
# 8
08-29-2013, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
I hate ground. Was just in the cave mission and it was total spam fest with Tholians. For Omega and Nukara I could just claim the reward at Tier V. Why do I have to do more grinds on top of what I have done already? I prefer space as I find the combat entertaining.

It is pointless and a pain. Like I said thanks for the info.
Ah! I get you.

P.S. You're welcome
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,460
# 9
08-29-2013, 11:41 PM
So you only have to do the underground ruins one. Not so bad ... now I can get the hell off this place. <shakes fist at Cryptic>
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:17 PM.