Ensign
# 1 Delta Quadrant?
10-15-2013, 04:48 PM
Any chance of you being able to go into the delta quadrant? Or a random occurance of when you go to the Badlands you'll be transported to the delta quadrant. (I know the Caretaker was destroyed on Voyager, but any other way of being transported to the delta quadrant? Like transwarp once you're VA? I don't know if there is 'cause i'm only CMDR)
\
Career Officer
# 2
10-15-2013, 05:12 PM
On tribble now there is a new Transwarp Option called - Delta Quadrant (Dyson Sphere).
Lt. Commander
# 3 Delta Quadrant
10-15-2013, 07:24 PM
It seems I will trying out tribble for bit to see the delta quadrant transwarp option.

The Undying Grendel the Wise
U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN (NX-921911)
U.S.S. GYPSY WIND (NX-971911)
Career Officer
# 4
10-15-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotfudgecakes View Post
Any chance of you being able to go into the delta quadrant? Or a random occurance of when you go to the Badlands you'll be transported to the delta quadrant. (I know the Caretaker was destroyed on Voyager, but any other way of being transported to the delta quadrant? Like transwarp once you're VA? I don't know if there is 'cause i'm only CMDR)
Increasing in rank does not allow you to access the Delta Quadrant. The Dyson Sphere being introduced in Season 8 is located in the Delta Quadrant, and is accessed via an Iconian Gateway. As of yet, there's no information to suggest you can leave the sphere and wander around in the Delta Quadrant.

My money would be on not, however.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Lt. Commander
# 5
10-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
Increasing in rank does not allow you to access the Delta Quadrant. The Dyson Sphere being introduced in Season 8 is located in the Delta Quadrant, and is accessed via an Iconian Gateway. As of yet, there's no information to suggest you can leave the sphere and wander around in the Delta Quadrant.

My money would be on not, however.

That must be one very big gateway to make the Scimitar fit.
Captain
# 6
10-15-2013, 08:45 PM
the specifics of how you get to the Delta quadrant, or how your ship gets there haven't been released yet.

So far the only things that are on Tribble are:

- A New Federation Tutorial
- Dyson Joint Commedation Reputation System
-Dyson Sphere Spire UI in Fleet Holdings (You can't actually go to the Spire yet)
Captain
# 7
10-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751 View Post
the specifics of how you get to the Delta quadrant, or how your ship gets there haven't been released yet.

So far the only things that are on Tribble are:

- A New Federation Tutorial
- Dyson Joint Commedation Reputation System
-Dyson Sphere Spire UI in Fleet Holdings (You can't actually go to the Spire yet)
Missed the Public Queue event.
Captain
# 8
10-15-2013, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Missed the Public Queue event.
yeah, I completely forgot about Storming the Spire until after I had posted, and didn't feel like editing.

In any case, Season 8 isn't all in Tribble yet. So specifics are going to be slow going.