Former PWE Community Team Lead
Your votes are in and the Photonic Tactical Officer* is 40% off (price reduced from 300 to 180 Lobi Crystals) in the Lobi Store from now until server maintenance starts on Thursday, September 5, 2013!

In addition, almost all** items in the Lobi Store are being discounted by 15% from now until server maintenance starts on Thursday, September 12, 2013! Now's the time to pick up those items you've saving up for.

Don't forget! Next Monday morning (PDT), we will give you another chance to vote on a group of items that you would like to receive a limited-time 40% discount! You won't want to miss it.

We hope you enjoy this promo!

*Opening the reward pack that contains this officer will grant you one (1) faction/ ally specific officer
**Any new Elachi items, as well as items that items that normally cost below 10 Lobi Crystals, are excluded from this discount
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
08-29-2013, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Your votes are in and the Photonic Tactical Officer* is 40% off (price reduced from 300 to 180 Lobi Crystals) in the Lobi Store from now until server maintenance starts on Thursday, September 5, 2013!

In addition, almost all** items in the Lobi Store are being discounted by 15% from now until server maintenance starts on Thursday, September 12, 2013! Now's the time to pick up those items you've saving up for.

Don't forget! Next Monday morning (PDT), we will give you another chance to vote on a group of items that you would like to receive a limited-time 40% discount! You won't want to miss it.

We hope you enjoy this promo!

*Opening the reward pack that contains this officer will grant you one (1) faction/ ally specific officer
**Any new Elachi items, as well as items that items that normally cost below 10 Lobi Crystals, are excluded from this discount
Nice! Thankyou

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 3
08-29-2013, 09:02 AM
Spiffy. For the next poll, is the photonic officer going to be removed since it already won this round? Would be a bummer to have it twice in a row lol.
-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
08-29-2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Spiffy. For the next poll, is the photonic officer going to be removed since it already won this round? Would be a bummer to have it twice in a row lol.
There will be a completely different set of items to vote on Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 5
08-29-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Keeping my fingers crossed for one of the rather nice consoles that the store has to offer

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 6
08-29-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Sounds like a plan, Bran Man!

Personally I'm hoping for a few of the Lobi ground weapons. I'd love to play around with some of them, and having them at a 40% discount? Yeah, I'd totally go open a few boxes for that.

Just sayin'.
-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Career Officer
# 7
08-29-2013, 09:17 AM
ya I cant get anything I want from this as the Items I want from the lobi store are still out of reach (the ships) ...and I have two seperate piles of lobi with no way to combine the two....so I get nothing out of this
Career Officer
# 8
08-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Keeping my fingers crossed for one of the rather nice consoles that the store has to offer
Just hope you've got the Lobi on the toon you need it for, then.
Reave
Career Officer
# 9
08-29-2013, 10:16 AM
Noooooo, just made my first Lobi purchase the other day (Tach console). haha
Rihannsu
# 10
08-29-2013, 11:10 AM
If there's a Romulan version available of the tactical officer, ...then I would buy it. Same with all of the faction items. As well, for weapons, maybe some sort of Romulan sword/blade could make it's way to the lobi store?
Closed Thread