Career Officer
# 71
08-30-2013, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgta1967 View Post
I'll take that wager... I only spent $200 or whatever it was at launch on a LTS....
I think it was $230. I remember it being more than the Champs LTS but less than $250.

I almost didn't get the LTS because I couldn't see any justification for it being more expensive than Champ's LTS and that felt insulting.
Captain
# 72
08-31-2013, 12:05 AM
OK BranFlakes and Cryptic can you make me the following.

I want a three sided pyramid shaped ship. Twice the size of a Borg cube. It has to have reflective surfaces and have a multi coloured rainbow like sheen to it.
On each corner I want an Armatage style rapid fire torpedo launcher that fires multiple homing single kill 'I win' plasma torpedoes.
On each surface i want an animated gif of my face laughing every time my ship makes a kill with the name of the player I just nuked and the word 'Owned' flashing up with a victory fanfare to announce my greatness.

I have 5.50 in loose change to pay for it all and you will have my eternal gratitude.

A member of Romulan Intelligence. A fleet with over 400 members growing daily, friendly, relaxed, fun. We are the only fleet with the pure name of Romulan Intelligence. Welcome to the Tal Shiar. Look us up in game.

My You Tube new ESD tour Vid part 1: http://youtu.be/2CFCMkr830Y

Last edited by rustiswordz; 08-31-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Career Officer
# 73 wow...
08-31-2013, 12:25 AM
i just wish someone would sell me a jemhadar dreadnaught for 40 mill ecs.....
Starfleet Veteran
# 74
08-31-2013, 12:58 AM
I wouldn't want a custom ship. With the way powers change and ships change I would be afraid I would have an expensive ship left in drydock.

What I would rather have is a custom ship model tied to an account bound holo ship device that could be mounted to any ship and never expire. That would be a better option for me.
Career Officer
# 75
08-31-2013, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubixthethird View Post
i just wish someone would sell me a jemhadar dreadnaught for 40 mill ecs.....
* shakes lock box *

What ya think? You feel lucky?
Join Date : September 2010. Still boldly going forward because Cryptic couldn't be bothered to install reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who know me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3