Lieutenant
I have the probelm some of my chars can't sell anything at all, other can sell exactly 11 items and other can sell like normal ?

Does anybody else have the issue and can I fix it ?
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Captain
# 2
08-29-2013, 07:14 AM
Empty your mailbox
Captain
# 3
08-29-2013, 07:16 AM
Yeah. The mailbox uses Exchange slots for returned items until they're claimed.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Lieutenant
# 4
08-29-2013, 07:23 AM
Thank you guys. Haven't been around the past few months, I will check once i get back into the game.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Commander
# 5
08-29-2013, 08:22 AM
#1 yet another recent nerf limitation
#2 yet another game mechanic that is not explained ANYWHERE in the game
#3 yet another no logic (from player POV) limitation that confuses newer players
#4 yet another important "feature" that is impossible to keep track of
#.... well you get the picture.

If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting. ~thlaylierah
So realistically, you only need to have the exact number of doffs that you need. ~leadme2kirk
Lieutenant
# 6
08-29-2013, 10:15 AM
Finally I know why I can't sell stuff! Thanks too, the ticket didn't help at all
Career Officer
# 7
08-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegashinzon View Post
#2 yet another game mechanic that is not explained ANYWHERE in the game
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=795091

Release Notes. July 18th.

Quote:
This limit is reduced by one for every returned auction email that is in the player's mailbox.