Career Officer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5TyI1gGKFk

A continuation on the Budget Build Series. Video is short. It gives an overview of the ship. The only in depth look is at the engines. This is to keep time commitment short. I've decided, rightly or wrongly, that this isn't something that merits an hour video. I'll focus on "in common" and just give one section a more in depth treatment each video. This time it is engines. And again, this is for stf or fleet events.

This isn't THE way, it is A WAY, to do things. It also has the benefits of making sense, having a common approach across multiple platforms, and being easily within the limits of time and cash (game or otherwise) for most players.

And it works. That's a serious benefit. I'm sure the bit on engines will go over well.

Cheers and happy flying!

Like, dislike, and for the love of KDF everywhere, comment ON the Youtube Channel!!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 2
08-30-2013, 11:44 AM
Thissler you are a god I'm lucky enough to have fleet gear and high end ships

However if I was starting out and everyone screaming you must run a fleet ship blah blah blah your are the light at the end of a very long tunnel for noobs

Keep up the good work

This really is a great ship very tank and versatile also the little fighter it comes with can shut cubes and neghvars right down

Great show well worth a watch
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Career Officer
# 3
08-30-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafatennick View Post
Thissler you are a god I'm lucky enough to have fleet gear and high end ships

However if I was starting out and everyone screaming you must run a fleet ship blah blah blah your are the light at the end of a very long tunnel for noobs

Keep up the good work

This really is a great ship very tank and versatile also the little fighter it comes with can shut cubes and neghvars right down

Great show well worth a watch
Ty! And being called "The light at the end of the NOOB tunnel" is the best thing to happen to me today!

Hell, this week actually. You don't mind if I paraphrased that a bit do you?

Oh see I switched the fighter it comes with out after a couple days of video. I just couldn't verify on screen for people one way or the other if it could shut down the borg or if they just got assimilated or cleared. Ty for the info!

Now go harass my channel. KKThanx!!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 4
08-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
Ty! And being called "The light at the end of the NOOB tunnel" is the best thing to happen to me today!

Hell, this week actually. You don't mind if I paraphrased that a bit do you?

Oh see I switched the fighter it comes with out after a couple days of video. I just couldn't verify on screen for people one way or the other if it could shut down the borg or if they just got assimilated or cleared. Ty for the info!

Now go harass my channel. KKThanx!!
Haha not at all paraphrase away my friend

They shut them down but they must have some way of clearing it because sometime they don't work but then others the boss npc either don't move or don't fire at all

I'm on my ipad at the minute I'm not signed up to YouTube but ill get on my laptops and through some comments on there Tomorrow

Looking forward to your next vid
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Borg Spheres (Supposedly, according to Wiki) carry Tactical Team-they'll only use them vs enemy Boarding Parties. Whether they'll cast them on allies I don't know.
Rihannsu
# 6
08-30-2013, 01:38 PM
Another great Thissler video. Thanks!

Curious that your Warp Core has +Skill to Batteries, but has the [Coi] tag which should give you bonus to Starship Driver Coil. Bug, I guess.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Commander
# 7
08-30-2013, 03:19 PM
The ship performs great; I just wish it wasn't so porcine-looking...

Gen
Empire Veteran
# 8
08-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Had 3 of us running the same build in ker'rat one day.

Vo'quv Carriers with;
- Marauding Force
- Boarding parties (Plus doffs with a chance of doubling and with a chance to launch with point defence).

Spam gank.
Empire Veteran
# 9
08-31-2013, 04:06 AM
Another great video, fly Marauder on my Tac captain an wth ATB Alpha to buff beams, it toasts enemies NPC an players pretty good, a lot of fun to fly in C&H. Great job !!! on video
Cheers!
Ves LG Engineer
Dgok LG Science
Borap LG Tac