Career Officer
# 521
10-06-2013, 11:41 PM
A customer enters a doom shop.
Customer: 'Ello, I wish to register a doom.
(The owner does not respond.)
C: 'Ello, Miss?
Owner: What do you mean "miss"?
C: I'm sorry, I have a doom. I wish to make a doom!
O: We're doomin' for doom.
C: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this doom what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.
O: Oh yes, the, uh, the Norwegian Doom...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?
C: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's doomed, that's what's wrong with it!
O: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's dooming.
C: Look, matey, I know a doomed doom when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.
O: No no he's not doomed, he's, he's doomin'! Remarkable doom, the Norwegian Doom, idn'it, ay? Beautiful doomage!
C: The doomage don't enter into it. It's stone doomed.
O: Nononono, no, no! 'E's dooming!
C: All right then, if he's doomin', I'll doom him up!
(shouting at the doom)
'Ello, Mister Doomy Doom! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if you show...(owner hits the doom)
O: There, he doomed!
C: No, he didn't, that was you dooming the doom!
O: I never!!
C: Yes, you did!
O: I never, never did anything...
C: (yelling and hitting the doom repeatedly) 'ELLO DOOMY!!!!! Dooming! Dooming! Dooming! This is your nine o'clock doom call!
(Takes doom out of the doom and dooms its doom on the doom. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the doom.)
C: Now that's what I call a doomed doom.
O: No, no.....No, 'e's doomed!
C: DOOMED?!?
O: Yeah! You doomed him, just as he was doomin' up! Norwegian Dooms doom easily, major.
C: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That doom is definitely doomed, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of doom was due to it bein' doomed and doomed out following a prolonged doom.
O: Well, he's...he's, ah...probably dooming for the dooms.
C: DOOMIN' for the DOOMS?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look, why did he fall flat on his doom the moment I got 'im home?
O: The Norwegian Doom prefers doomin' on it's doom! Remarkable doom, id'nit, squire? Lovely doomage!
C: Look, I took the liberty of examining that doom when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been dooming on its doom in the first place was that it had been DOOMED there.
(pause)
O: Well, o'course it was doomed there! If I hadn't doomed that doom down, it would have doomed up to those dooms, bent 'em apart with its doom, and DOOM! Feeweeweewee!
C: "DOOM"?!? Mate, this doom wouldn't "doom" if you put four million dooms through it! 'E's bleedin' doomed!
O: No no! 'E's dooming!
C: 'E's not doomin'! 'E's doomed on! This doom is no more! He has ceased to doom! 'E's doomed and gone to meet 'is doom!
'E's a doom! Bereft of doom, 'e dooms in peace! If you hadn't doomed 'im to the doom 'e'd be dooming up the doomies!
'Is metadoomic processes are now doomed! 'E's off the doom!
'E's doomed the doom, 'e's doomed off 'is mortal doom, run down the doom and joined the bleedin' doom invisibile!!
THIS IS AN EX-DOOM!!
(pause)
O: Well, I'd better replace it, then.
(he takes a quick peek behind the counter)
O: Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back of the shop, and uh, we're right out of doom.
C: I see. I see, I get the picture.
O: I got a slug.
(pause)
C: (sweet as sugar) Pray, does it doom?
O: Nnnnot really.
C: WELL IT'S HARDLY A BLOODY REPLACEMENT, IS IT?!!???!!?
Empire Veteran
# 522
10-07-2013, 12:37 AM
boom boom bomm
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Captain
# 523
10-07-2013, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
"Proud and insolent youth, prepare to meet thy doom!"
"Dark and sinister man, have at thee!"

(Extra DOOM to whoever knows where that's from.)

"Romeo and Juliet"?
Captain
# 524
10-07-2013, 05:23 AM
I've always wanted to be ... a doomberjack!

(Chorus)
Oh, I'm a doomberjack and I'm not okay
I fail all night and I'm doomed all day
Oh, he's a doomberjack and he's not okay
He fails all night and he's doomed all day

I wish I were a vampire just like my dear ol' Vlad
Put on a cape, add false teeth, and fly around as bats

He wishes he were a vampire just like his dear ol' Vlad
Put on a cape, add false teeth, and fly around as bats

(repeat chorus)

[add your own bits, if you want to]
Career Officer
# 525
10-07-2013, 05:54 AM
still do not get why this is still is Star Trek Online General Discussion do we have cherry pickers now?
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Captain
# 526
10-07-2013, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
still do not get why this is still is Star Trek Online General Discussion do we have cherry pickers now?
When the new AFK changes go live I expect this thread to be a very nice counter-point to all the negative spam that will fill this section of the forum.
Captain
# 527
10-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philipclayberg View Post
"Romeo and Juliet"?
Close; kinda... well, right country for the writer, anyway - it's from J.M. Barrie. Forget the exact title of the book, but we know the main character quite simply as "Peter Pan".

Quote:
I think it's because we amuse them.

Now, why don't you have a seat right here in this... comfy chair... and enjoy the DOOM...
----
Yeager-Type; add it as a Federation 'Raider' and watch KDF players go crazy...

Queued Events alone do not player participation bring...
Career Officer
# 528
10-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Star Trek Online General Discussion
- This forum is for general discussion and feedback related to Star Trek Online.

so i ask where is this thread other then making fun of what ppl think is this thread talking about sto?
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
# 529
10-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
Close; kinda... well, right country for the writer, anyway - it's from J.M. Barrie. Forget the exact title of the book, but we know the main character quite simply as "Peter Pan".

I think it's because we amuse them.

Now, why don't you have a seat right here in this... comfy chair... and enjoy the DOOM...
Here ya go...

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Captain
# 530
10-07-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Star Trek Online General Discussion
- This forum is for general discussion and feedback related to Star Trek Online.

so i ask where is this thread other then making fun of what ppl think is this thread talking about sto?
Thankfully it is not up to you to decide what stays and what does not in this section of the forum. If you have a complaint about this thread you many certainly take it up with Branflakes the community manager. His links are posted in several locations. But since you have posted the same thing about this thread multiple times - what do you hope to accomplish by re-posting your question?