Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Republic Veteran
# 21
09-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
Klingons and Klingon-allied Romulans now have access to purchase the Senate Robes from their Embassy.
Nice, does that change the chance for a KDF Marauding-BO-Fix from icecold to cold?
Career Officer
# 22 Senate Robes
09-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reximuz View Post
Romulans should not under any circumstance be able to set a Federation or KDF uniform to wear, nor should the Federation or KDF be able to wear designated Romulan uniforms.
As far as I'm concerned the August 29 patch on Holodeck is the correct solution to the fleet uniform problem. KDF or Federation personnel serving on Romulan crews can wear the Bortasq' or Odyssey uniforms respectively. Romulans can wear neither.

With that said, it would be nice if KDF personnel on Starfleet crews (via Diplomacy) and Starfleet personnel on KDF crews (via Marauding) could wear the appropriate fleet uniforms. Might require a visit to an opposing faction starbase?

It would also be nice if Romulan bridge officers obtained from the Fleet Embassy could wear Republic uniforms.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
09-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
It would also be nice if Romulan bridge officers obtained from the Fleet Embassy could wear Republic uniforms.
It would be nice if we could edit them in the tailor, I have an romulan embassy officer that I traded to train that came back very broken looking (2 of them as a matter of fact). Behold the faceless, torsoless visage of my bridge officer.

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/205...-151339Pop.jpg

Scary, huh?

Can a dev at least acknowledge this issue, I've seen several posts (made some too) and not one dev response on this.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Career Officer
# 24
09-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
  • Increased the volume of the sound effects for the separation and joining of the Vulcan ship D?kyr.
What is it with you guys and the D'kyr?

Lieutenant
# 25
09-04-2013, 01:31 PM
[*]Klingons and Klingon-allied Romulans now have access to purchase the Senate Robes from their Embassy.

Wohoo. Thats the best ever! Thats what we need YEEEE! <3 craptic and perfect fail! Cant wait for it.

I hope one day reputation tier unlock will cost some ZEN! like 5k tier 1, 10k tier 2. That would be awesome. And some T-shirts with dev's picture on it for 600k zen. ppl would buy it trust me.
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
It would be nice if we could edit them in the tailor, I have an romulan embassy officer that I traded to train that came back very broken looking (2 of them as a matter of fact). Behold the faceless, torsoless visage of my bridge officer.

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/205...-151339Pop.jpg

Scary, huh?

Can a dev at least acknowledge this issue, I've seen several posts (made some too) and not one dev response on this.
It would be nice if we could edit ANY Romulan BOFF. Every one I've made the minute I go into Satra CTD... But hey least we patched the shiny new stuff before working on old issues right? SQUIRREL! /SMH
Republic Veteran
# 27
09-05-2013, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
What is it with you guys and the D'kyr?
Fleet D'Kyr or existing D'Kyr overhaul, I'm calling it!