Rihannsu
Basically everything that can be found in other social zones or starbases can be found, unlocked or built on a Fleet Starbase. Everything aside from the Exchange access...

It's kind of irritating that to access the exchange one has to transport to any other fleet holding, as it's nowhere to be found in the main Starbase. As such, would it be possible to add the Exchange console as an unlock for, let's say, Tier 3 Starbase?
Captain
# 2
01-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Which would remove the last thing that you need to go to a major social hub for, so I don't think they will do it.
Rihannsu
# 3
01-22-2014, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post
Which would remove the last thing that you need to go to a major social hub for, so I don't think they will do it.
It's already in the Embassy, Mine and the Spire, which you can visit via a shuttle/transporter, just not in the Starbase.

Also, none of the fleet holdings has any vendor you can sell items to for 50% of their original value, so there's still an incentive to visit a social hub for all your party popper and disco ball pleasures.
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-23-2014, 12:02 AM
A freighter or D'kora can work if you need an Exchange as well.

I think it should happen, but I doubt it ever will.

Rihannsu
# 5
01-23-2014, 01:34 AM
I don't get why some people have this irrational desire to force players to visit "social" areas, just for the questionable pleasure of clustering around some NPC or console.

It's not like there is anything actually social to do there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-26-2014, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
Also, none of the fleet holdings has any vendor you can sell items to for 50% of their original value, so there's still an incentive to visit a social hub for all your party popper and disco ball pleasures.
the bartender on my fleet base gives 50% for space junk . . .
Rihannsu
# 7
01-26-2014, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by papertoasty View Post
the bartender on my fleet base gives 50% for space junk . . .
Really? Last time I've checked the Sell option was disabled for SB Bartender and Chef. I'll check it out later.

Still, even more reason for the Exchange to be added.