Career Officer
# 1 kdf faction healboat
09-14-2013, 02:30 AM
bringing out tal 01, and dusting him off.

kdf faction engineer. need the current preferred healboat (not a recluse), veranus? corsair? other? used to healboat in a negvhar but going different.

old old kdf ship atm running mk 10 purple disruptors lol

tips n tricks welcome
<a href=http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5 target=_blank>http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5</a>
Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE

Last edited by talzerotwo; 09-14-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-14-2013, 02:50 AM
Best is probably fleet corsair retrofit. Oddy boff layout, with an additional hangar. Toss this build on it and slot shield repair units for maximum heals.

Varanus (and/or its fleet version) is effectively the klink DSSV. You can use this build on it for reasonable healing. I haven't tried the repair platform myself; that might be a nice addition.

EDIT: Ah ha! Take that, scurry! Anyways, remember that these suggestions are aimed at pug healing; premade healing might dictate something slightly different. (Also, I haven't tried these evil dirty red-and-green klink ships myself, so take these ideas with a grain of salt.)
Resist viewer! See shield/hull resists! Read about it here!

Last edited by renimalt; 09-14-2013 at 02:56 AM.
Captain
# 3
09-14-2013, 02:50 AM
I hear that the Fleet Corsair is a good choice, since it has the Oddy layout paired with a hangar, but I haven't tried it myself.

Edit: Aw, ninja'ed. Anyways, Renim knows what he's talking about where healboats are concerned.
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"
Empire Veteran
# 4
09-14-2013, 10:40 AM
If you want to fly an actual Klingon design, the Kamarag is a good choice. Fleet version in particular.

Also pretty much has a healer-Ody layout:

Cmdr eng
Lt. Cmdr sci
Lt tac
Lt uni
Ensign tac

I think

Still, Cmdr eng and Lt. cmdr sci lets you use all the heals you want, with an extra lt. uni for more of whatever you want.

Lt. Commander
# 5
09-14-2013, 12:39 PM
Kamarag is the klink-side Ambassador. You can get a pretty good boff layout for healing if you slot a Lt. Sci. The innate power bonus isn't that good for a heal focus, though.
Resist viewer! See shield/hull resists! Read about it here!
Captain
# 6
09-14-2013, 12:47 PM
Kamarag is very light on hit-points. If you are looking for a tank healer, its the wrong ship.

edit--just noticed, the fleet Kamarag is only 500 less than the fleet corsair, so nevermind I guess