Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 31
09-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Apologies on behalf of the team conducting the maintenance -- the announcement timer was off which caused messaging not to be in sync with when the server was actually brought down for maintenance.

From the first post: The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hmm, does it mean the log in server is off as well?
Lieutenant
# 32
09-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrosil View Post
Hello, I was trying to log in to download the patch as I usualy do but I get unable to authenticate: message. Is it because of the maintenance? I have never seen this before and patches were downloading fine.

yeah im getting that to i usually do what you do but im getting same error message steam and arc ive tried but nothing which will suck when servers are back up to many people downloading the patch
Ensign
# 33
09-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiahhayes
There is about as much water on Earth now as there was three billion years ago.
This is not true at all there's tons of water more on our planet as 3 billion years ago .
Most of the asteroids that are inbound carry some water elements to our planet (or are icy) and get vaporized into h2(among other things) when entering our atmosphere .

Last edited by trckyfinger; 09-05-2013 at 08:34 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
09-05-2013, 08:39 AM
It's better having them fixed than nothing at all
<a href=http://s146.photobucket.com/user/Challenger03/media/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/Challenger03/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg target=_blank>http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...psfcfe716b.jpg</a></a>
Ensign
# 35
09-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Apologies on behalf of the team conducting the maintenance -- the announcement timer was off which caused messaging not to be in sync with when the server was actually brought down for maintenance.

From the first post: The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
so how long is the delay going to be?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 36
09-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrosil View Post
Hello, I was trying to log in to download the patch as I usualy do but I get unable to authenticate: message. Is it because of the maintenance? I have never seen this before and patches were downloading fine.
Yes, it's due to maintenance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellkie12 View Post
so how long is the delay going to be?
We're still on track for 9:30am PDT as of this post. Maintenance started on time, it's just that a message went out that said "10 minutes until maintenance starts" when it actually started only a few minutes after that message went out.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 37 patching cant start?
09-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Usually around 1.5 hours after the maintenance started, I can start downloading the patch.
Download patch faster, can play game faster. But for some reason i cant start patching now. Anybody else can confirm if we can or can not patch?
Commander
# 38
09-05-2013, 08:52 AM
I cannot patch yet, try logging in and get "Unable to Authenticate" messgge at the bottom of the launcher.
Captain
# 39
09-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Patching for me now.
Ensign
# 40
09-05-2013, 09:00 AM
I'm patching right now. Are you sure you guys are using your correct username and password? Maybe you aren't connected to the internet, or forgot to turn on your computers?
Closed Thread