Commander
# 1 Respectful RP fleet wants YOU.
09-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Looking for a casual roleplaying fleet where OOC (out of character) comments are not bashed, yet respect and chain of command is paramount?

Rise through the ancient Roman ranks of:

Munifex - Probatory rank
Optio - Full member
Centurion
Tribune
Praetorian
Legate

Serve our Imperators (fleet founders) and other "Marked Ones" with the due respect and, "Through honor and dedication come the fruits of diligence."

All our members wear a bold mark on the face to show their allegiance, wear standard uniform at official functions, and address fellow and senior officers with the appropriate title. (outside of formal communication is relaxed) Adopt a personality; develop a story behind your character and BE that personality inside the fleet if you wish. Respect and protocol are paramount however.

"Hard work and professional teammates await you."

All of your contributions, donations, & recruitments are documented in full detail. Fleet is active and projects move very quickly. Fleet progress (level/tiers) is overall moderate. There is a simple interview process before being invited to ensure this is the right environment for you only to weed out those with less than proper motives and to show that you can follow chain of command.

To set up a face to face meeting, please search "The Marked Legion" under fleets tab of the social interactions button and contact any of our Imperators (make sure to mention the forums) or... mail me directly on my account mail "@omegashinzon" and I will interview personally. You may also reply to this post.

Hope to see you in the Legion,
Disrutodan - Marked Praetorian - U.S.S. Prylar's Guise
Academy Personel - Marked Praetorian -U.S.S. Holographic Nye

If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting. ~thlaylierah
So realistically, you only need to have the exact number of doffs that you need. ~leadme2kirk
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-02-2013, 09:41 AM
Hi all, this captain stumbled across my fleet asking for a heavy rp fleet, my fleet is a 'support you through sto game play' fleet not rp, ill send him/her your way if that's ok.

Jadena@SamuraiSkye

Regards
Vice Admiral Davian Thule.

Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit.
Kobayashi Crew.
Follow us on Twitter @KobayashiCrew. Like us on Facebook.