Ensign
I can't seem to find this in the forums and will wait forever if I wait to hear back from support; but if anybody has bought the Multi-Mission Explorer pack (Vesta Bundle), can you tell me if all 3 vessels are unlocked for all federation characters on an account?
I see where each individual ship has a statement to that effect, but want to be absolutely sure before dropping 5000zen on this bundle that all my Fed toons will have access to these ships if I purchase the bundle.
Thank you
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-05-2013, 08:44 AM
yes, unlocked for account
Captain
# 3
09-05-2013, 08:46 AM
I have it and it is unlocked for all my Federation characters. I recommend that if you want to buy one ship that is part of a bundle, save up and purchase the bundle rather than each of the ships individually. Cheaper overall.
Ensign
# 4
09-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Excellent, thanks for the info.
That's what I was hoping; I can (want) to use all ships between sci/eng/tac toons, but primarily the sci toon.
Thanks again
Ensign
# 5 Yes, but...
09-05-2013, 11:50 AM
One caveat, it cannot be utilized by Federation aligned Rommies.

Cheers,
Scott
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
09-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Zen store ships are unlocked account wide but limited to Faction at T5.

For Example your Fed-Rom can use your T3 Thunderchild but not your T5 Armitage. But this is more so you can get the consoles off them.

Lobi/Lockbox and other Reward Pack ships (T3 Ambassador & Mirrors) are Character unlocks.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.