Captain
# 11
09-07-2013, 09:39 AM
yeahhhh......Kismet is not a good name...doesnt feel trekky at all.

# 12
09-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captclazorus View Post
Do you all have any opinion on what the crew of this timeship might be being this far in the future. I'm assuming a number of races that by 2409 have not been discovered. I must have an El-Aurian, so I can monitor changes in the timeflow. I may have a Klingon, to show by this time they've joined the Federation(you knew it was going to happen eventually) and a Romulan. Maybe a Deferi, I do like their design. Do you think I should make a fan fiction story?
Fanfics would probably be the way to go - it's a great way to flesh out your characters and if you post here in ten forward you'll find a lot of other writers (myself included) who would be happy to help you improve your technique. You can also participate in the bi-weekly literary challenges (stickied a the top of this forum.)

I'd like to see Xindi make it in your crew, since per ENT they're an active part of the Federation in the future. But yeah, you can add in as many different species as you want to (there are a lot of them, or a lot more if you look at non-canon sources, or you can make up some of your own.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Rubicon would be better.
agree
Commander
# 13
09-08-2013, 06:37 AM
My primary plot idea was to have an alteration in the timeline cause their home timeline to be altered, thus being their Rubicon. This would also give it the "you can't go home" feel of Voyager that everyone loved. What do you think?
Captain
# 14
09-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's better than what Voyager had. The ways they tried to make that "Can't go home again" Voyager theme was paaaaaaiiinful in some episodes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
Commander
# 15
09-09-2013, 03:18 PM
I think I may have figured out my crew. Please feel free to comment.
Captain Maxwell Ovchiyev, Commanding Officer (Male Human) Actor: Keifer Sutherland
Commander Kandir Zosni, Executive Officer (Male El-Aurian) Actor: Michael Emerson
Lieutenant Commander Bayeb, Chief Science Officer (Male Sellolsian) Actor Tony Shaloub
Lieutenant Inas, Chief Operations Officer (Female Changeling)
Commander Allizander Hyphol, Chief Medical Officer (Male Quathi) Alex Trebek
Commander Aolia, Counselor (Female Zaakrean) Jessica Alba
Lientenant Parvius, Chief of Security (Male Romulan) Jim Parsons
Lieutenant Thelys, Chief Engineer (Male Xindi-Arboreal) Wayne Brady
Lieutenant Weih, Transporter Chief (Male Deferi)

And if you have any ideas of who might play a female Changeling well, please do tell.
Commander
# 16
09-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Oh yes the Sellosian, Zaakrean And Quathi are my own creations:
Sellolsianshttp://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/p...1378766514.jpg
Zaakreans are very Aryanistic people with a forehead detail similar to that of a Napean or Cardassian a line coming up from the nose and going up to the brow splitting, making a circle and ending. Zaakrean women are known for their beauty.
Quathi are extremely humanoid with very few external differences, I'll work on them, and with several different internal features such as in their brain. They possess symbiotic relationships with a race of extradimensional noncoporeal entities on their planet.
I'll see if I can come up with something in the character creator for those two.

Last edited by captclazorus; 09-09-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Commander
# 17
09-14-2013, 11:23 AM
Here is my launched Star Trek Rubicon.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=852571
Captain
# 18
09-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captclazorus View Post
I must have an El-Aurian, so I can monitor changes in the timeflow
So a human psychic from another planet who wears bizarre hats?

That's basically what El Aurans are.

Really never understood the point in having a Betazoid-clone species in TNG except to have a weird fashion show in 10 Forward + annoying dialogue.

I'm still Romulus_Prime. Joined STO in January 2010.