Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 21
09-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Nick... i mean tacofangs! Don't do the sneaky dev thing!!! That was cryptic of you... hehe.
Captain
# 22
09-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Hoping: Cryptic gets off of their obsession about Tactical Ships and hands out a Science Vessel.

Expecting: Another Tactical Vessel for Cryptic's Collection of Obsessions.
Rihannsu
# 23
09-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
Hoping: Cryptic gets off of their obsession about Tactical Ships and hands out a Science Vessel.

If they do a second Breen ship it would make a lot of sense for it to be a science vessel, but we don't know yet IF it will be a Breen ship.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Captain
# 24
09-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Instead of having to collect X amount of something over X amount of days. On Christmas Day itself have a big decorated tree and a gift for every player under the tree.

Instead of making the Winter event about slogging away at earning something, just make it about having fun events and fun rewards. Players interacting peacefully with each other.

We spend all the year killing this or blowing up that, Let this year be about having silly fun. Sled races, snowball fights, building snowmen.

Keep the ice race, but have it on ice skates, so like the floaters on Risa you can hire or buy skates.
Live long and Prosper
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
09-09-2013, 08:36 AM
uhmmm one of the other Breen ships?

Maybe the Carrier/Battleship or the frigate? :O

^^^^^

Tradeable Breen ship incase I go "hmmm maybe I should of got X ship on this character" ... or you know.. maybe I want to sell it for EC.

Then when all lese fails... moar erotic wear!
Rihannsu
# 26
09-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazzie View Post
Instead of having to collect X amount of something over X amount of days. On Christmas Day itself have a big decorated tree and a gift for every player under the tree.

Instead of making the Winter event about slogging away at earning something, just make it about having fun events and fun rewards. Players interacting peacefully with each other.

We spend all the year killing this or blowing up that, Let this year be about having silly fun. Sled races, snowball fights, building snowmen.

Keep the ice race, but have it on ice skates, so like the floaters on Risa you can hire or buy skates.
Got Frosted Boots? If you used them on the lake they did function as ice-skates.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
09-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
Im hoping

New outfits - which is very likely
New event to go alongside the PVP race and the Snowdude fight
The Bunnies will be for all types of marks not just Romulan like how the birds were

We will probably have the race thing to get the Breen ship again.

Im looking forwards to this years one as last year was good fun
All I want is STO to be UP and running....looks like lots of inactivity around here and DEVS don't have much strategy to "motivate" players...except for them to show them more boxes/ships that are ego driven rather than to make this game more robust. In short just full their pockets no matter the cost of alienating hard core gamers.

I predict there would be more CASUAL players but lose their DESIRE to be here for long since its becoming boring and a grinding orgy.
[
Captain
# 28
09-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post

This plus one /\ My Sci captain needs some love this year
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Captain
# 29
09-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazzie View Post
I disagree with this for one major reason a lot of people are either out of town or will have time to be online in the game on Christmas day. Due to work or spending time with family and friends. However I would not be adverse to a week event where they give you presents over the 12 days of xmas varying from consumables getting more expensice stuff all the way to a ship on xmas day., That means even if you can;t get the ship you can gert some presents from Santa Branflakes or Rudolph Sthal
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Lieutenant
# 30
09-09-2013, 08:52 AM
Hoping that we have a new ship and the return of the Chel Grett. Would be nice to have the option as I have new alts since the last event and the Chel Grett fits me well.

Also, looking forward to posts about the male toons not being able to wear the mid-cut jackets is sexist. No stake in it, but the discussions were entertaining.
Closed Thread