Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Survivor of Romulus
Hello I have a LvL 50 Fed character and a LvL 20 KDF Character.

Why can't I enter "Enemey Signal Contact" arenas? Seems like there's nothing to fight with my Bird of Prey. I'm glad I didn't buy a ship because I wouldn't be able to use it.

Captain
# 2
05-05-2013, 04:34 AM
Arenas? That's pvp and you can't enter pvp queues till 21.

Enemy Signal Contacts? Not sure about those. There's not really any point going into them half the time, except maybe to act as a healer for some npc's to make the jobs harder for feds. (Nothing funnier than watching a level 50 struggle to take down a level 2 NPC BOP)
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Ensign
# 3
09-03-2013, 08:47 AM
i have the same problem you do. No matter what I do, for some reason I just cant engage any of them. Ive even parked right in the middle of one. Doesnt seems to matter zone either
Captain
# 4
09-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Are you referring to the space encounters in sector space?

Keep in mind that as a member of the KDF, those lower level Klingon encounters that Federation can fight are allied with you. Naturally, you're not able to attack your own faction. It should start opening up once you get into Romulan space though, seeing as those encounters are not allied with you.
Captain
# 5
09-03-2013, 07:43 PM
I do want to see the old "Defend the XXXXX Sector Block" missions restored. With them removed, there is no way to earn the "Defend of XXXXX Sector" accolades. And also have a KDF contact so that the Romulan and Cardassian front versions can be completed on KDF characters.
Empire Veteran
# 6
09-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
I do want to see the old "Defend the XXXXX Sector Block" missions restored. With them removed, there is no way to earn the "Defend of XXXXX Sector" accolades. And also have a KDF contact so that the Romulan and Cardassian front versions can be completed on KDF characters.
I thought going to the nebula places on the differing sides of the maps gave you missions that counted for that stuff.

oh well not sure....considering you can get to level 50 without having to complete all the mission in your episode list.
Rihannsu
# 7
09-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szerontzur View Post
Are you referring to the space encounters in sector space?

Keep in mind that as a member of the KDF, those lower level Klingon encounters that Federation can fight are allied with you. Naturally, you're not able to attack your own faction. It should start opening up once you get into Romulan space though, seeing as those encounters are not allied with you.
You can have a lot of fun in them though!

I remember quite some time ago, going into one with 2 wings of shield repair drones and loads of buffs and heals - I got a single Vor'Cha to kill 3 fed players

I basically just flew around keeping all my allies alive...
# 8
09-07-2013, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
Yes you can. The map still has the area objective to kill x number of squads that resets regularly. And completing those will count for the accolades.

Though at least the Gamma Orionis ones seem to be bugged with the accolade counter.