Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
No idea how it broke but I can say what I did so maybe the problem can be found and fixed.

On my KDF allied romulan I had 17 prisoners and a doff assignment was going to award 4 more. 20 prisoners is the max so I had to get rid of at least 1 to claim the assignment reward. I decided to mail 10 of them to myself to transfer to my orion and do the consign prisoners to labor battalion assignment at the security officer.

Later I switched to my orion, and without claiming any assignment rewards first, I withdrew the 10 prisoners from the mail, and also bought a captain retrain token from the c-store because I needed to respec my character.

While claiming assignment rewards I could have sworn I had that assignment started the day before and it had failed causing me to lose 10 prisoners. I checked the assignment log, scrolled up and down several times and it wasn't in the list, so I'm not sure since I wasn't really paying attention when claiming/acknowledging assignment rewards.

After that I started some assignments and went to the security officer in first city. I had 7 available assignment slots and 11 prisoners. I tried to do the consign prisoners assignment but it keeps saying it failed to start.

So I went and sold all of the prisoners in the exchange thinking maybe they were bugged. I bought 10 more common prisoners, all with peaceful trait, and 1 blue quality dominion fugitive prisoner for later use on certain assignments (such as interrogate prisoner).

Still no luck with a new set of prisoners. I tried exiting the game and relaunching and the assignment just flat out fails to start.

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/5481/d75j.jpg 90% success rate with all prisoners having peaceful trait

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/2271/1q67.jpg System chat showing it keeps failing to start.

Edit: Yes I made sure each and every prisoner were the right faction.

Edit 2: I started the turn in contraband and tribble bounty assignments before tying to do the consign prisoners assignment.
Self Portrait

Last edited by monkeybone13; 09-12-2013 at 02:36 AM.
Captain
# 2
09-12-2013, 06:48 AM
There are a lot of bugs associated with being < level 21 in KDF-aligned. Lots of features that were formerly available only to L21 KDF, because KDF started at level 20, remain locked to level 21, including, but not limited to:

Multiple Doffing-Related Functions, like the DS9 Doff Pack
PvP Challenges - KDF Cannot PvP Prior To L21
Some Items Cannot Be Used Despite Having No Level Requirement
Empire Veteran
# 3
09-12-2013, 08:19 AM
This was happening to my low level KDF - reman toon. Works on my max level KDF-Romulan and my other 3 KDF toons though
Career Officer
# 4
09-12-2013, 07:13 PM
At level 24 I checked again on my orion character and was able to start the assignment. Strange since I could turn in contraband and tribble carcasses but not prisoners, even though the assignment could be planned out. Like you guys said, probably 1 of those bugs where something still goes by the old KDF level requirements since this assignment wasn't available until the doff system opened up around level 21 or 23 before LoR.
Self Portrait