Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.31.20130803a.26

General
  • The Federation Boot Uniform piece "Soft Boots" is once again available to use in the tailor.
  • The Ar'Kif's annihilation mode animation is now finished and visible.
  • Resolved an issue with the position of the back torpedoes for the Ar'kif and Ar'kala.

Known Issues
  • We are viewing the current feedback in the Tribble threads for the Ar'kif/Ar'kala.
Lieutenant
# 2
09-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
  • The Federation Boot Uniform piece "Soft Boots" is once again available to use in the tailor.
Since you are currently fixing bugs at the tailor: could you have someone look at this issue? It's been around for almost two years now >.> <.<
Career Officer
# 3
09-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Looking at player feedback is classified as an issue?

I look forward to sampling the animations on the Ar'kif.
Career Officer
# 4
09-09-2013, 02:17 PM
In other words...

The 'Players' are a "Known Issue" of this game.

LoL

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Rihannsu
# 5
09-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
[*]The Federation Boot Uniform piece "Soft Boots" is once again available to use in the tailor.
Yay! Another item (hopefully soon to be) checked off my list of Costume/Tailor issues!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 6
09-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Though the costume fixes are nice... any news on the Bridge office reset issue?

I constantly have my BOffs being removed from stations, and this affects not only starship game play but doffing as well.
-----------------------------------------
Enjoy and have fun!
It is a game.

Captain
# 7
09-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorodal View Post
Since you are currently fixing bugs at the tailor: could you have someone look at this issue? It's been around for almost two years now >.> <.<
Yes please!! This bug goes far beyond missing shoes D: Or clipped trousers O.o
Tactical Cube deals 338364 (204629) Kinetic Damage to Tactical Cube with Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III.
Recoil damage... Burn
Republic Veteran
# 8
09-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Are you planning to add the Reman skins to the ships before they launch?

Last edited by lianthelia; 09-09-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
09-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.31.20130803a.26

General
  • The Ar'Kif's annihilation mode animation is now finished and visible.
  • Resolved an issue with the position of the back torpedoes for the Ar'kif and Ar'kala.

Known Issues
  • We are viewing the current feedback in the Tribble threads for the Ar'kif/Ar'kala.
Thanks for giving us the boot.
Self Portrait
Republic Veteran
# 10
09-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorodal View Post
I wouldn't hold my breath over that one. I would be happy with a "we know about it, we'll get to it at some point" but we haven't even gotten that. I really don't think that's a lot to ask for. Same goes with the Romulan embassy boffs, no customization of those either. I want two more of them if my fleet ever gets our embassy that far, and I'd prefer it if they aren't clones. They're going to be 3/5 of my away team.