Captain
I want to make the biggest ship go "fast..." For lol of course, maybe some warp ramming speed shenanigans.

Speaking of ramming speed, does size/speed affect damage? Thought would be fantastic.

And one more thing, I remember something about a free carrier coming out from the next FE, any news about that?
EptE3+evasive maneuvers+130/100 engine power+Attack patternmega+deuterium surplus+ aux2inertial dampeners+ the biggest ship you can find = damn right
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
09-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Romulans: Scimitar.
UFP: Atrox Carrier.
KDF: Vo'Quv Carrier.

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Captain
# 3
09-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Ha'apax has the most overall volume/displacement probably
Republic Veteran
# 4
09-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
I want to make the biggest ship go "fast..." For lol of course, maybe some warp ramming speed shenanigans.

Speaking of ramming speed, does size/speed affect damage? Thought would be fantastic.

And one more thing, I remember something about a free carrier coming out from the next FE, any news about that?
sunfrancks nailed it pretty much and no I don't think any info has been released on the free carrier...not even 100% sure what race it will belong to.

I don't think size affects ramming speed at all.
Captain
# 5
09-10-2013, 10:03 AM
The atrox? That make a me sad, ah well...let's see what epte3, evasive maneuvers, engine battery, impulse capacitor, ap1, and ramming speed will do...I'm pretty sure the boff layout won't support this...screw it I'm doing an oddessy
EptE3+evasive maneuvers+130/100 engine power+Attack patternmega+deuterium surplus+ aux2inertial dampeners+ the biggest ship you can find = damn right
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
09-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Romulans: Scimitar.
UFP: Atrox Carrier.
KDF: Vo'Quv Carrier.

Isn't the Bortas bigger than the Vo'Quv?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We won't go back, you don't know what its like in our Universe, the original timeline had gone, JJ Abrahms is everywhere"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
just shut up
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
09-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latiasracer View Post
Vo'Quv... lol... The Bortas is the biggest KDF playable ship. If you put the Scimitar next to it the Bortas is still the biggest, however if it wasn't for the wings on the Scimitar the ship would be small. The wings make that ship look huge. The Bortas is bigger then the Carriers in the game as well as the Oddy. Atrox is just a sci carrier, not worth it anymore. So the Bortas I think is the biggest just because of how it looks in game. I don't know the scale of them, so someone that has the true scale of the ships would do more good.

But, over all that Bortas is HUGE.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
09-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latiasracer View Post
Hmmm, I forgot about the Bortas. Never lined them both up personally....

Still think the Scimitar is bigger than the Ha'pax, but I could be wrong

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 9
09-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Hmmm, I forgot about the Bortas. Never lined them both up personally....

Still think the Scimitar is bigger than the Ha'pax, but I could be wrong
Since my Ha'nom is only slightly smaller than the Scimitar my guess would be that it's bigger when combined with a Ha'feh.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Career Officer
# 10
09-10-2013, 10:57 AM
I think the tal shiar battle ship is the biggest although it has a lot of free space about it