Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 41
09-11-2013, 03:28 PM
The second event is at 11AM on Saturday for me (Australian), so I will try to make it there.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 42
09-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the kind thoughts, everyone Hope to see you all out at the event!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 43 Tribute ship
09-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Maybe a new sort of NPC "tribute ship" added: "NCC Valentine" or "IKS H'tu'rat", a supply ship like the USS Victory or the IKS Chang ones in Battle Group Omega, in Gamma Orionis. Maybe have it an occasional random appearance in a far away sector like B'Tran. Just a thought. It would be nice to know that he is in some far away galaxy and still there for us too. He was a good guy.
Ensign
# 44
09-12-2013, 10:47 PM
I'll be attending at least to pay my respects at the fountain. Can't do STFS because I'll be working at both times.
Commander
# 45
09-12-2013, 11:34 PM
i may be too early to request that there be a new playable dreadnaught class ship that is deserving to be honoring the memory and the person that was mark RIP Mark Valentine. i am thinking that that the the perfect ship class to hornor mark valentine would be the dreadnuaght class from the jj universe. i would hope that cbs and paramount could come to an agreement to be able to honor the mr mark valentine my having the au univers dreadnaught be renamed the mark valentine class also be set up to fight the in all stf's.

another option design a new playable mark valentine dreadnaught class based off the excelsior class up scaled to be about the over roll size of the ambassador class to the oddysse class size ships to fight the borg and other boss level badies with options to be able to place any starfleet, klingon, and romulan necells on to the necall struts. also the necells need to be fatter then standard excelsior. also for the new mark valentine class dn is enough larger ship then the standard excelsior class that is would have 2 added impulse engines hooked on the the saucer edges directly under the out main impulse engines to keep the 8 degrees per second turn rate of the standard excelsior class and being twice the weight of the standard excelsior class
Lieutenant
# 46
09-13-2013, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornet6 View Post
Maybe a new sort of NPC "tribute ship" added: "NCC Valentine" or "IKS H'tu'rat", a supply ship like the USS Victory or the IKS Chang ones in Battle Group Omega, in Gamma Orionis. Maybe have it an occasional random appearance in a far away sector like B'Tran. Just a thought. It would be nice to know that he is in some far away galaxy and still there for us too. He was a good guy.
Depending on how feasible this is to implement, I honestly would approve of such a tribute easter egg flying about or being docked somewhere.

That said, my sincere condolences go out to those mr. Valentine left behind. I look forward to the event put up in his memory, and to our first and finest fleets attending the STF's in good cheer.
____GREAT LEADERS LET THEIR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.
Republic Veteran
# 47
09-13-2013, 06:57 AM
Star Trek Online Team,

On behalf of Shadow Defense Force-Federation, House of Shadow Defense Force-Klingon Defense Force, & Talon's Shadow-Romulan/Federation allied: We offer our sincerest condolences to those who knew Mark Valentine (h2orat). We will have members from all 3 fleets at both events & we look foward to the fellowship of comming together with all that attend this event, in celebration of his life.

sincerely,
Fleet Admiral Arky

Last edited by arkyboy; 09-13-2013 at 07:04 AM.
Lieutenant
# 48
09-13-2013, 10:33 AM
I'll be there. My h2orat's journey be remembered.

JAG
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 49
09-13-2013, 11:31 AM
The BST timeslot of the event begins in just 30 minutes. Hope to see you on Bajor then

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 50
09-13-2013, 12:19 PM
I would like to see those foundry authors be able to write a mission honoring h2orat in the celestial temple inside the wormhole to match with this event if possible. I would if I could but I haven't explored making foundry missions at all.
Closed Thread