Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
KDF episode: Warzone>Keep your enemies closer.

#1 The personal shield array has the [Pla] modifier which is suppose to give +20% resistance to plasma damage, but the resistance is not in the info or tooltip of the shield. The [Pla] modifier is wrong. The shield array actually has +3.2 shield regeneration at Mk IV so the modifier should actually be [Reg]. Probably just a display issue.

#2 For episode replay, all 3 pieces of equipment (personal shield, diburnium reinforced body armor, and hyper injection warp core) can be obtained and the only reward you have to manually choose is the current lockbox. Most episode replays, you can only choose 1 piece of equipment/item and if you want the others you have to play it again for each of them.

http://imageshack.us/a/img405/9075/uvue.jpg

Edit: #3 The icon for the shield array in the episode replay rewards list shows it as being a Mk IV. I just completed this episode and you can see that I have a Mk V equipped (which is the reason for 2 tooltips on screen), and also that the icon shows Mk IV but the tooltip, seen in the screenshot, shows it as Mk V.

The icon for the personal shield equipped on my character even shows it being Mk IV. Kinda strange that the personal armor and warp core were both Mk IV but the shield array is Mk V.

Last edited by monkeybone13; 09-11-2013 at 03:08 AM.