Ensign
So i've just found out romulan players can requesition duty officers from the romulan base and on their allied factions world.

I figured it would work the other way around too for fed and kdf players, but I can't figure out where to go to do this. I cannot go to the base from new romulan orbit, or get there from the embassy. It would seem unfair that romulan players can requesition twice the amount of doffs than other players can, hopefully i'm just not seeing where the requesition officer is, help!
Career Officer
# 2
09-18-2013, 06:49 PM
Tough luck, the Romulan Doff Personal Officer will only serve Romulan characters... (On the other hand, Romulan characters cannot use T5 Fed/KDF ships, so it works both ways...)
Ensign
# 3
09-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Eh ships are going to balance out, same ship stats different look, being able to generate twice as many free doffs to put through the reputation/fleet grinder gives a huge progression advantage to romulan players. not to mention that romulan/reman doffs have some unique stat combos that they get access to.
Captain
# 4
09-18-2013, 07:31 PM
Romulan DOFFs aren't nearly as powerful as their BOFFs anyways. So many of them have Cunning and Unscrupulous, which while useful for a couple of missions, creates problems in a lot of others. The best DOFFs are from lockboxes and colony chains anyways, so no real loss.