Career Officer
Creatures on the Desert: Occasionally, enemies will just stop spawning, not allowing a player to achieve 40 kills. This usually happens when other "thumpers" are active in the area.

Orion Contraband: Upon triggering the contraband locations to appear, the combination with two nodes south and 3 nodes north is bugged, as one of the nodes will not count when you interact with it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Yes I have also noticed this.
Ensign
# 3
09-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Yes, the stash of crates in the north-east alley is bugged, it won't be counted. This has been going on for a month. And sometimes desert creatures stop spawning 30-40 seconds before timer expiration.
Career Officer
# 4
10-17-2013, 07:43 PM
I've had the exact same issues for over a month now. I'm sick of it. It has already cost me thousands of lost dil at this point. Someone please fix.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-19-2013, 01:27 PM
Orion Contraband issue: Been reading the thread here and surprised that it was started over 3 months ago with what appears to be no action taken for a fix to date.

As previously posted, the crates north of the starting position for this mission are bugged, they will not update the counter when clicked on.

Someone please look into this, shouldn't be 3-4 months to get this thing fixed.
Captain
# 6
12-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Yup, i noticed the same bugs here ages ago as well. I could say "please, cryptic fix this" but i know thats a dream.. at least the contraband mission is not fully broken. Nim"bug" is already broken enough to add more bugs already... too bad. I really like this zone, and it seems to like a lot of people but on the contrary you could think, developers are showing no interest in nimbus iii at all.