Ensign
# 1 disapperaing doffs
09-12-2013, 10:39 PM
has anyone else noticed that the doffs used on base missions fleet,embassy,and dil mine are no longer being returned to you at completion of the mission ? I keep having to buy doffs to fill the slots and then at the end they are gone whats up with this. if you could control what class you got from requiment missions it might not be so bad but this is goning to get tedious especialy with out the abitiy to store doffs
Rihannsu
# 2
09-13-2013, 07:35 AM
Um what? are you talking about doffs donated to starbase projects? They're permanently assigned to your starbase.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 3
09-13-2013, 05:54 PM
yes but they use to be returned at the end of the missions
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
09-13-2013, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiowjtm View Post
yes but they use to be returned at the end of the missions
No, they have never been returned after contributing to fleet projects of any kind.

They can (and often do) return after doff assignments, but not when they have been contributed to a fleet project.
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, sultan of stun, captain of things obvious and people oblivious.
The only one who dislikes the oddy outfit. Would love a t5 TMP Constitution class or a Fleet K'tinga revamp!
In memoriam, exploration clusters, a victim of the great content massacre. 2010-2014.