# 81
09-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
someone answer the phone

because i fricking called it
:::: bows to he who called it ...

"Someone buy him a drink!"

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Commander
# 82
09-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
someone answer the phone

I sense a conspiracy here!

Oh and yay this makes the ship even better.
Republic Veteran
# 83
09-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Not sure if it would make me pick up one to be honest...I'm still not a huge fan of the bridge layout. It's pretty similar to the Armitage now and I own it and don't play it.

I would of rather had them change the boff layout before a hanger....I wish the ensign was universal at least.
Career Officer
# 84
09-18-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm betting that we are either not going to see a fleet version until things are ironed out, or they are holding off on a Fleet version so that all factions get some ships added to the Fleet holdings with the Season 8 update end of Oct or beginning Nov.

EDIT: I just have this horrible feeling that is when season 8 goes live because that is the week that all the other major titles come out I wanna dedicate some time to.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Survivor of Romulus
# 85
09-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Season 8 won't come out until later in the year, I'm tipping it for late-Nov, or Dec - just like season 7 was last year.
Survivor of Romulus
# 86
09-18-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
someone answer the phone

You should bill Cryptic! Clearly they are stealing your ideas

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom/KDF: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Empire Veteran
# 87
09-18-2013, 06:20 PM
Ok ... Time to change the question .... What elite fighter do you think would be best for this newly reborn creation? ... Fed-side? .... KDF-side?

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Republic Veteran
# 88
09-18-2013, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genhauk View Post
Ok ... Time to change the question .... What elite fighter do you think would be best for this newly reborn creation? ... Fed-side? .... KDF-side?
Personally if I do buy it which I'm not sure about I think I would go with Scorpions to be honest. They do good damage and they would fit in decent enough with a plasma build on that ship.

Can't go wrong with Scorpions...
Rihannsu
# 89
09-18-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Can't go wrong with Scorpions...
Second this.
Elite Scorpions are pretty much Sir Spamalot of awesomness for STO.

Still without a Fleet Version no buy at all that ship still does nothing the Dehlan or Mogai can't manage aswell ecxept yes now those fancy carrier pets.

There is still the issue with Quads and [Dmg]x4 making them only to some extend useful for less challenging PvE and the fact that the -10 ENG drain is twice as painful on a Warbird because those ships already have a hefty powerlevel nerf.

And ontop of that you get forced if you like to use the 2p Bonus to have them equiped.
So most of the issues that got mentioned in the Feedback are still there and not addressed at all.

P.S. actualy pretty funny 1st all rage about it how subpar it is, and after the result of slapping a Hangar on it to appeace the masses all Looks fluffy again?

Still feals a Little cheap to me Fighters not the everything cure.

Like knocking someone over and stealing a kidney. And as compensation buy em some Icecream.

Well ofcourse just my opinion.

Last edited by splitboy; 09-18-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 90
09-18-2013, 08:40 PM
As an aside, as far as the quad cannons go and what modifiers work best for them, I think it's clear nobody particularly cares for [dmg] mods either for quad cannons or any weapon. What if you had x4[CrtD] mods? Suddenly that -10 engine drain looks like it's worth it now, right?

(tbh I use quad-phasers on my Defiant for style points. I don't really see the big deal and don't feel disadvantaged in PVE)