Career Officer
# 11
09-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafatennick View Post
Gohan you don't have the strength to instapop me, or is that you have the strength you just can see me

People target me anyway as I'm normal the one doing the ganking in my BO'varo and it seem to piss people off even more now hahahah shame I cant use TIF on this thing

Probably more people in here handing out advice that actually use the damn things least I ain't scared to say I'm gunna start
I look forward to meeting you in the queues/kerrat, I am always looking for my next favourite target or challenge
Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit long ago
- Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
/channel_join Tyler Durden for Organised Balanced PVP matches
Captain
# 12
09-14-2013, 08:27 AM
what virus said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
The F-Bomb Typo...
Captain
# 13
09-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Elachi subspace I cheese all over you console
thought this was all better now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Captain
# 14
09-14-2013, 09:10 AM
Well delete away moderators it was just a troll post anyway realistically

Who cares if I do anyway 90% of the people I go up against use the daft elachi thing which since its been nerfed if just like a powerful GRAV well

I've been grav pulsed more than a monkey has eaten bananas especially in my Tor'kaht

TIF well TIF is TIF

I like how this post got more replys than most of people posts asking for help get..many lols
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Captain
# 15
09-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
It just slows you down now. There's no hold anymore. I fly right through them all the time.
Captain
# 16
09-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
I think he actually meant that as a starting point for being cheesed all over, but I could be wrong.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Career Officer
# 17
09-14-2013, 11:25 AM
90% of the community uses it? Weird. I see it used on me maybe once a day? The thing is so useless the matches i get involved in don't even have it banned when the "do u guis hav en-e rulz" conversation starts.
Captain
# 18
09-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
90% of the community uses it? Weird. I see it used on me maybe once a day? The thing is so useless the matches i get involved in don't even have it banned when the "do u guis hav en-e rulz" conversation starts.
Arena...or CnH? It tends to be pretty common in CnH and Ker'rat...Arena, not so much. Course, it's usually followed by or preceded by all the rest...rarely see it just tossed out there (it's kind of silly to do that).

Course, I've seen folks drop it on Warp Shadows...so there are some pretty silly folks out there.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Career Officer
# 19
09-14-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Ok I've had enough

I don't have the right playing time to be on whwn my friends are therefore I pug just so I get t pvp fix

I have had these consoles used on me too many tomes yeah they have counters but they fcuk my game up my frame rate and my patience

So guess what I wil be buying the ships and reward boxes needed to use

TIF
GRAV PULSE
Elachi subspace I cheese all over you console

Dont care if it degrades me I will be slotting inbeteeen my armor as and when I feel the need to screw someone's previously happy day
This is the correct solution. While pugging you will now be unbeatable with your p2w/iwin button/cheese combo. This is a fact because I read it on the forums.