Career Officer
whats the damage on the quad cannons? once i get them from the ship can i ditch the ship and get another quad cannon im thinking about getting 1 for each of my ships it mite be worth getting if it does more damage then the fleet plasma dual heavy cannons
Captain
# 2
09-13-2013, 07:04 AM
I won't have one to check until later this evening, but I'm going to assume that they did the plasma quads like they did the phaser and disruptor versions, they scale with your character level (Dmgx4), so they don't have a fixed damage,... and the amount of damage they do will depend on your skills, traits & ship power levels.

Contrary to popular belief, my quads on my Defiant and Raptor, do just fine. They are most useful.

My opinion, YMMV.
U.S.S. Pyxis NX-92673 - ( Fleet Defiant ), U.S.S. Rukantha - ( Delta Class )
I.K.S. Faru Sadin - ( Fleet B'rel )
R.R.W. Rhadamanthys - ( Fleet T'Varo )

"Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." - Me
Captain
# 3
09-13-2013, 07:31 AM
Your belief is correct, as evidenced by the other threads throughout the forum.
Career Officer
can i take the squad cannon off dismiss the ship and get it again so i can have multiple quad cannons
Career Officer
# 5 another question lol
09-14-2013, 07:38 AM
if i give my stat can someone calculate the damage i need to know to see if it will be worth buying the ship doesn't interest me i like my mogai fleet version lol
Captain
# 6
09-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howiebabey82 View Post
can i take the squad cannon off dismiss the ship and get it again so i can have multiple quad cannons
Yes but, you can only equip 1 Quad Cannon per ship. You can have as many copies as you like though for each of your other ships that can equip cannon's.
U.S.S. Pyxis NX-92673 - ( Fleet Defiant ), U.S.S. Rukantha - ( Delta Class )
I.K.S. Faru Sadin - ( Fleet B'rel )
R.R.W. Rhadamanthys - ( Fleet T'Varo )

"Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." - Me
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-14-2013, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corelogik View Post

Contrary to popular belief, my quads on my Defiant and Raptor, do just fine. They are most useful.

My opinion, YMMV.
yes i noticed too that despite the raw numbers the quad phasers seem to have a bigger punch than the fleet mkxii dhc
or its just the graphics
Career Officer
# 8 my info
09-14-2013, 03:30 PM
all the weapons training maxd im tactical so star ship weapons training,star ship energy weapons,starship targeting systems,starship energy weapons specialization, also starship engine performance starship impulse thrusters starship warp core efficiency,starship warp core potential starship weapon performance im using advanced fleet plasma dual heavy cannonsmkxiidmg3 crth and crtd a mix 427 plasma damage 284.7dps