Lt. Commander
# 501
09-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Vardus
Better possibility would be the beginings of a Federation Civil War. Maybe getting it's start in a Marquis type organization.
Hello I just started just wondering whay do I do?
Lt. Commander
# 502
09-23-2008, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptianKillerScooby View Post
Hello I just started just wondering whay do I do?
Same with me actually. Right now this is more of a discussion forum about the game. They post some details now and then, pictures and videos aswell. But this is primarily a way for people to go ahead and start interacting with one another. And give feedback to the cryptic designers, so they can tailor it better. There are fleets forming which will act like guilds once the game is up and running, and many even have their own web pages. So i would suggest just reading through, and finding topics that seem interesting, and join in. As details on things like beta testing come up, there will definitely be blogs posted about it.
Lt. Commander
# 503
09-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
Nicely written, Kes. Nice to see the Romans... er, Romulans opening the story - pick up nicely from Nemesis. Did you have to run this by CBS...?

Keep up the good writing.
Just FYI this wasn't written by one person, the information comes from a lot of novels. The writer for cryptic just combined this info into a simple timeline for us

In fact if he follows the time line from the novels, Ro will turn out to be Chief of Security on DS9, Elias Vaughn will show up on DS9 and the Parasites from TNG Season 2 will show up trying to destroy Trill.
Lt. Commander
# 504
09-23-2008, 06:43 PM
How about a hint from cryptic as to the release of the game or just an approximate date.
Lt. Commander
# 505
09-24-2008, 08:08 AM
I'm curious, how did they put the female changeling on trial if at the end of DS9 she was in the gamma quadrant being cured whilst the wormhole was closed?
Lt. Commander
Oh Miraxa, if it weren't for my sense of morality, I would slap you. LOL Odo cured the female changling in the Alpha Quadrant, and in exchange agreed to go back to the Great Link and cure the rest of his people. That's why he had to leave.
Lt. Commander
# 507 Hey Launchpad!
09-24-2008, 09:08 AM
Don't spoil it for those of us who are waiting to read on from the first installment!
Lt. Commander
# 508
09-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Talking about the changelings is there a possibility that Odo might have a role in STO, since nobody really knows their life span. I know STO happens 30 years later but does anyone know what the Changelings life span would be. One more thing, is there a possibility that the Changelings could return as either friends or foes.
Lt. Commander
# 509
09-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Launchpad1986 View Post
Just FYI this wasn't written by one person, the information comes from a lot of novels. The writer for cryptic just combined this info into a simple timeline for us

In fact if he follows the time line from the novels, Ro will turn out to be Chief of Security on DS9, Elias Vaughn will show up on DS9 and the Parasites from TNG Season 2 will show up trying to destroy Trill.
That one person deserves a lot of credit, give her some credit. She has a lot of information to sort through before the final version is ultimately finished. This is in fact a large burden as many Trekkies are sure to be disappointed with the final out come no matter what that may be. As for Ro, I hope she spends the rest of her life on a penal colony. She betrayed the federation and Picard.

Furthermore, any novel based on Star Trek is nothing more then a combination of the dreams of one man, Gene Roddenberry.
Lt. Commander
# 510
09-24-2008, 08:18 PM
Also if you are behaviorist like myself, there is no such thing as original thought. It is only a combination of previous experiences. Although that is another topic for another day.
Closed Thread