Lt. Commander
# 31
09-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
My adjustment is simple.

Make Need Bind it to the Character, and make it worth 0 EC.

Greed means you can sell it on the exchange or to a Vendor. Need means I intend to equip it right now.
Change "Bind to Character" to "Bind to Account" and this is pretty much the best solution imo.
Commander
# 32
09-27-2013, 09:14 AM
make it " its not yours untill its in your hold" with the exception of reward bags and be done with it.
"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
Survivor of Romulus
# 33
09-28-2013, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancemeszaros View Post
Change "Bind to Character" to "Bind to Account" and this is pretty much the best solution imo.
I thought about this myself but decided against it. Still would be preferable to what we have now.

The way it stands now we may as well set Need to Auto.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Commander
# 34
09-28-2013, 07:42 AM
best solution: just get rid of the whole need/greed system and everyone just keep the drops they earned to avoid moochers that park at the start spawn and just sit there clicking need for everything without doing any of the work for it.