Lt. Commander
# 171
01-31-2010, 12:58 AM
they should have a Star Trek Cahnnel, that runs ST 24/7, that way all the STO players will always have something to watch while they wait for the dman servers to come back up!!
Lt. Commander
# 172
01-31-2010, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chani_Faith
Why did they rename themselves SyFy?
So those annoyed with them can't call them Skiffy anymore?
Lt. Commander
# 173
01-31-2010, 05:21 PM
i love Star Trek tv and movies but i hate the new syfy and wouldn't watch that miserable network even if someone tried to pay...so please Cryptic stop with syfy talk already there's nothing SCI-FI about the syfy channel anymore...
Lt. Commander
# 174
01-31-2010, 05:56 PM
I think this is great news, thanks a lot guys. I have a TV right next to my computer and I watch it all the time. 2 days of Star Trek will be awesome Televised commercials for the game would be a big plus.

- D
Lt. Commander
# 175
01-31-2010, 06:48 PM
Heck yeah this looks sweet, I'm glad i have DVR so i can watch them all, now if only syfy would change their name back to sci fi.
Lt. Commander
# 176
01-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosinraf
i love Star Trek tv and movies but i hate the new syfy and wouldn't watch that miserable network even if someone tried to pay...so please Cryptic stop with syfy talk already there's nothing SCI-FI about the syfy channel anymore...
Yeah I agree, the last good thing i saw on syfy is Star Gate: Atlantis, by the way SGU is the worst sci fi series i have ever seen. (Terrible rip-off of Voyager, while putting terrible actors playing stupid characters on some ship they don't know about, or can't even repair, the series is constricted and dull, watched three episodes, then quit on the series, haven't seen the first episode yet, maybe that's possibly good.) But i will actually be watching syfy for the marathon, its star trek, i don't care about the medium through which it is delivered, just that i get it, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 177
02-01-2010, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Trek
SciFi (I refuse to use their insipid, pretentious new name) should be airing Star Trek a hell of a lot more than they currently are.

This is a good start, but they need to bring it back more often.

And stop making horrible films like "Mansquito".
The past couple of years they have gone shown less episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 178
02-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therookguy View Post
Yeah I agree, the last good thing i saw on syfy is Star Gate: Atlantis, by the way SGU is the worst sci fi series i have ever seen. (Terrible rip-off of Voyager, while putting terrible actors playing stupid characters on some ship they don't know about, or can't even repair, the series is constricted and dull, watched three episodes, then quit on the series, haven't seen the first episode yet, maybe that's possibly good.) But i will actually be watching syfy for the marathon, its star trek, i don't care about the medium through which it is delivered, just that i get it, lol.
actually SGU after a very dodgy start got a lot better near the end of its initial 10 episode run, I'd suggest you go back and watch the others before throwing it in the bin.
Lt. Commander
# 179
02-01-2010, 07:50 AM
We dont have SyFy
We only have SCI-FI
And theres no marathon on ours.

Fail!
Lt. Commander
# 180
02-01-2010, 11:11 AM
SyFy not even doing full 1080p