Lt. Commander
# 21
01-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Then we need Enterprise era uniforms for our characters!

:-)
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-27-2010, 01:00 PM
You forgot "this is to keep you entertained, while the servers are down all day".
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotDoug
Del Taco and now SyFy?

Do you guys just... not care at all about getting this game some mainstream attention beyond overweight Trekkie neckbeards?
So are you actually complaining that Cryptic is running a marathon of the show this game was based on? Wow. Iím impressed.

My only complaint is that Syfy will only play the Xindi saga episodes of Enterprise like they always do. Do they not realize how horrible that was?
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Their international channels are not showing the marathons but the Aussie SciFi is showing a TNG episode on Monday at least.

Edit: I'd rather watch just one episode of TNG than a marathon of Enterprise. lol

So if the people want the marathon, then contact their SciFi channels for it to join in on this. Apparently it was SciFi who decided to only put it on their US programming.

And outside the US they still use the normal spelling for it as in SciFi so maybe the international folks didn't know it's the same as SyFy. I see the old spelling on their non-US websites still.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-27-2010, 01:05 PM
2 Problems:

1.) Dont get the Channel here.
2.) Enterprise sucks
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-27-2010, 01:07 PM
you should also team up with SciFi Germany and also do some advertising there. Borderlands did and it was a success (I didn't buy it though)
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Not sure if you're joking or not, but SyFy is the "new name" for the Sci-Fi (Science Fiction) channel.

I guess I may just have to record these.
Not a joke

But also not an American

Lame name for a channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
Cable/Satellite channel. It used to be called SciFi but they started some weird spelling mess a few months back for some bizarre reason.
Ah ok, Satellite? I remember SciFi channel (Many years ago), but i prefer the canadian SciFi channels (Space).
They are more in touch with my interests (for the most part anyways).
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbal View Post
Not a joke

But also not an American

Lame name for a channel
The name was already taken I assume, and nobody in the office had any sense of originality or direction ;P
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-27-2010, 01:09 PM
For those that are replying with "I don't get the channel here" I have a solution for you, streaming live TV online. A quick Google found it here us the URL. Let me know how it works for you, unfortunately I am at work atm and cannot try it myself do to a software app you have to download and install. I do hope it helps though, hate seeing ppl get excluded from stuff.

SyFy Live:West Coast
Lt. Commander