Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
Quote:
Literary Challenge #50 : Redux 2.0
This is the comments thread for Literary Challenge #50 : Redux 2.0.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can even go back then and tweak their entries!

Let's get those creative juices flowing!
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 554
# 2
09-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Ah, another Redux round.

This'll provide a bit of extra material--we can each post multiple entries here, as long as we have ideas for previous challenges, right?
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 180
# 3
09-17-2013, 05:04 PM
I have lots of ideas from previous challenges. I think the first five LCs are locked though, or archived or whatever.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5629511#post5629511

Literary Challenges Entries- Star Trek Online: Lord English
Dramatis Personae of Star Trek Online: Lord English
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 4
09-17-2013, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidanetribal View Post
I have lots of ideas from previous challenges. I think the first five LCs are locked though, or archived or whatever.
You can still read them, though The entries for challenge #50 should not be posted in their original threads, but here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=856431

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 180
# 5
09-17-2013, 08:47 PM
I suppose if I ever want to write entries for LCs 1-5, I could always make a new post.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5629511#post5629511

Literary Challenges Entries- Star Trek Online: Lord English
Dramatis Personae of Star Trek Online: Lord English
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 554
# 6
09-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidanetribal View Post
I suppose if I ever want to write entries for LCs 1-5, I could always make a new post.
Currently, Challenge 50 is a Redux, so you can put entries for 1-5 in the LC 50 Thread.
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 239
# 7
09-17-2013, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This is the comments thread for Literary Challenge #50 : Redux 2.0.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can even go back then and tweak their entries!

Let's get those creative juices flowing!
So can we redux any challenge even if we haven't participated in it?
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,571
# 8
09-17-2013, 10:14 PM
Awesome, I was working on something which would have been standalone anyway, but now I'll just post it under a redux of the 'free-writing' challenge Well, once it's finished
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,029
# 9
09-18-2013, 03:27 AM
Having looked back through the index, I spot one that is perfect for the continuation of my current story arc.

LC10: replicator Rations. Oh praise be, this means I'll be able to carry on the story where I intended to take it. This is gonna be fun!
*******************************************

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 10
09-18-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aten66 View Post
So can we redux any challenge even if we haven't participated in it?
Absolutely!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:55 AM.