Empire Veteran
# 11
09-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Lol. Right because the feds never spawn camp in a CnH or spam pets or generally do the same if they think its prudent.
Fact is the KDF just doesnt like fighting each other because its a moot point. Take a KDF toon into Nvok and see how often we fight each other.
Hardly at all and those rare moments tend to be accidental targeting while clearing the zone for reset.
The KvK ques are the same. Short and sweet to end the match, if they even pop at all because the FvK always pops first thanks to the huge amount of feds whom play STO.
So think what conspiracies you wish about the KDF ruining pvp. Its an old untruth that has never held water but has been a convienent excuse for some since the KDF was first introduced to STO.
Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....

R.I.P
Captain
# 12
09-18-2013, 11:57 PM
I wasn't aware people were using the KvK queues It was almost always at "0" to me.

That never really was a thing for the KDF, even going back to STO's release days. We don't fondle each other like the Feds do in FvF
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-19-2013, 12:32 AM
no. feds ruin the game period. cry about acetons, then pump out grav/ shield team fortress. the two faced jokes status of most fed fleets, and their preference for fvf speak volumes.

There are SO VERY FEW true klingons left.

and this one right here be warping max speed right to your gate blowin all ur fail rigs up in one volley. psw, trico, double tap.. (future pwn) : whatever it takes

the true kdf ships so outclassed, the kdf players so gauged by unfair market prices (manipulated by feds..), the federation would fall within moments if there was ever truly a WAR.

we all know there are but a handful of fvk pops (arena) at all anymore. some wanna combine the queues. some want to get rid of klingons altogether.

dirteh cockroach hard to squish. q fvk at ur peril, NO MERCY
Captain
# 14
09-19-2013, 12:40 AM
FvK queue is actually more preferable than FvF queue. It's been discussed quite a bit in OPvP channel. The reason being lots of Fed Premades are too chicken to play any other queues other than FvF, so they rather stomp newbies in FvF queues. If you Pug like I do, I prefer FvK queues because the F who will queue there tend to be quite good and frankly, the Klingons have gone significantly downhill ever since they no longer monopolize every single OP toys like before.
Captain
# 15
09-19-2013, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaker001b View Post
I wasn't aware people were using the KvK queues It was almost always at "0" to me.

That never really was a thing for the KDF, even going back to STO's release days. We don't fondle each other like the Feds do in FvF
More likely because Klingons used to have all kind of nasty OP toys that were seriously broken, and none of them have the courage to taste their own medicines.

The standard of F who PvP have risen quite a bit such that I can't recall the last time the K side actually won an Arena in a K vs F arena that I have been to. In part, F vs F queues are getting incredibly nasty due to rampant premades who claim :

1) Want fair play
2) Can't find any other preamdes to play against
3) Want some "practice"

In reality, most of these F preamdes don't want to play against Klignons who tend to be more veteran players and who have access to OP toys & cloak that can make the life of preamdes quite difficult so they troll the F v F queues picking on newbies. As a result, many of the good - elite F PvPers who pug move towards F v K queues, and beat the hell out of the Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-19-2013, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskandus View Post
More likely because Klingons used to have all kind of nasty OP toys that were seriously broken, and none of them have the courage to taste their own medicines.

The standard of F who PvP have risen quite a bit such that I can't recall the last time the K side actually won an Arena in a K vs F arena that I have been to. In part, F vs F queues are getting incredibly nasty due to rampant premades who claim :

1) Want fair play
2) Can't find any other preamdes to play against
3) Want some "practice"

In reality, most of these F preamdes don't want to play against Klignons who tend to be more veteran players and who have access to OP toys & cloak that can make the life of preamdes quite difficult so they troll the F v F queues picking on newbies. As a result, many of the good - elite F PvPers who pug move towards F v K queues, and beat the hell out of the Klingons.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=857441

feds have the best toys by far. and if u dotn realze that, u display yoru ignorance further. there is no debate among the truly informed. u, and many liek u before, have and continue to ruin the game. you troll people and break forum rules by naming characters and accotns yet aren ot banned. becus the devs/ forum mods are also biased towards feds. welp one day it might just go to court, this blatant disrespect for an ample portion of the customer base. sounds to me alot like "your water fountain is over there". false advertising, and gauging. a pathetic shame and the guys holdign the bag at craptic i hope get karmic payback for what they have done and continue to do. fail.
Captain
# 17
09-19-2013, 01:01 AM
Ok I have to ask then...

What OP toys do the feds have specifically ?

Not that I am claiming the klinks have the op toys... Klink faction is broken by neglect... just curious which fed toys you consider op.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-19-2013, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
Ok I have to ask then...

What OP toys do the feds have specifically ?

Not that I am claiming the klinks have the op toys... Klink faction is broken by neglect... just curious which fed toys you consider op.
havin trouble clickign the link?

team fortress and grav shield are obvious. follow the rabit hole u may find an answer
Career Officer
# 19
09-19-2013, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskandus View Post
FvK queue is actually more preferable than FvF queue. It's been discussed quite a bit in OPvP channel. The reason being lots of Fed Premades are too chicken to play any other queues other than FvF, so they rather stomp newbies in FvF queues. If you Pug like I do, I prefer FvK queues because the F who will queue there tend to be quite good and frankly, the Klingons have gone significantly downhill ever since they no longer monopolize every single OP toys like before.
Hmm, I hadn't quite made the connection, but now that you mention it...

As a feddie, I can only think of ONE KDF fleet that takes premades into the queues, while I can name several Fed ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror01 View Post
....you are a bad starship captain and you should feel bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyonharmonic View Post
However, I think with regard to the Romulan Republic player characters/npcs, it all comes down to a finite point:

These are not the Romulans from the shows.
Captain
# 20
09-19-2013, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyranger1414 View Post
Hmm, I hadn't quite made the connection, but now that you mention it...

As a feddie, I can only think of ONE KDF fleet that takes premades into the queues, while I can name several Fed ones.
You misunderstood my post. Read it again, the premades I refer to all are all Fed ones. I made no mention of any KDF premades.