Career Officer
Think of a party, 14 ships, 14 star clusters.

Invitees can jump from one ship to another, doffing the 14 cluster missions and partying on each ship. (Prefer ships that have doffing console close by, like the Suliban, Tuffli, Jem hadar bridge, Tholian etc)

I would love to organize this event and already have some volunteers that want to participate. Great way to shed some light on the duty officer system as well as get everyone to complete their doffing chains before season 8 hits.

PM me in game if you are interested in joining as one of the 14 ships.

Proposed day would be Monday October 7th.
REDWING (fed), DOQ TEL SUVWI'S (kdf)
FED TIER 5 KDF TIER 4 - MAX HOLDINGS
All welcome, pm @animusrevertendi
Join us on Teamspeak! Visit our Website!
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-23-2013, 01:54 PM
I'd love to volunteer. Of course you already know
Ham I Am. Jacksonville Jaguars Fan. Born and raised in Jacksonville. Join Date Feb 2012
Super Moderator
# 3
09-24-2013, 02:06 PM
I have two accounts that have the tuffli so I can be in two locations for you.

My handle is @MidNiteShadow7
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Ensign
# 4
09-26-2013, 07:17 PM
I can help with this for a couple hours, depending on when you schedule it. Just hit me up in-game at @corakai, and tell me which cluster you need me in. I can jump between a few, if needed, since I'll be using my Vesta for it, so maybe the Romulan clusters?