Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
There are a few powers that can ONLY be used by the federation. They are extreme and unmatched in efficacy by any comparison to anything kdf has.

1: Team fortress: Total bleedthrough prevention for your entire team and flat (overcap)reduction to TOTAL teams shield dmg taken.

2. Nebula t3 console grants stealth detection up to 20km (with no visual >> this is how it happened to you....)

3. Vesta Bubble 100% kin dmg immunity(with blowback). klink ships have no nearly equivalent special

The federation player will cry what is op and what isnt. They are the noobs, but this ^^ is the truth. Any of you long time kdf players think this is fair? That fed rom can see u, but u cant ever see them? That they can one click save their entire team from alpha!

but they wotn talk about it cus they dont want you to know about it.

what say you dev? time for class action lawsuit against cryptic i think. we pay the same fees, we play the same game, why is one faction SO HEAVILY PENALIZED

i wont feed craptic more money becus they have made fed roms the only viable pvp toon. I will not let this die. Equality among factions. or lawsuit.
Career Officer
# 2
09-19-2013, 01:01 AM
K, someone needs a cookie and a nap.

* eats cookie *

I'm going for a lay down.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-19-2013, 01:06 AM
the devs will never lift a finger for the klingon faction. this post just highlights very clearly who has the better set of specials. for those that dont know, now u know. fed rom or bust. (bust is what craptic will do)
Captain
# 4
09-19-2013, 01:09 AM
Normally when Fed-only players start whining about battle cloak, aceton assimilators, or frigate pets, the usual (and accurate) response is to suggest they roll a Klingon alt and broaden their horizons. Works in reverse, right?
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-19-2013, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Normally when Fed-only players start whining about battle cloak, aceton assimilators, or frigate pets, the usual (and accurate) response is to suggest they roll a Klingon alt and broaden their horizons. Works in reverse, right?
not on my watch, should have made romulan a unique faction. i wont be paying double for what i already have on klingon allied rom, wotn make an identical toon, to make one build thtat can only be made fed side. good for you if thats ur style. somethign tells me ur not a klink at all, wrong forum section again?
Captain
# 6
09-19-2013, 01:23 AM
....... lol
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Career Officer
# 7
09-19-2013, 02:44 AM
I don't see anyhting "critical" about those powers.
They're "nice to have" but not "critical".
What else can I say besides that this thread serves no purpose except rant a bit.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
09-19-2013, 03:54 AM
I see more inbalance in the Fed Ship selection.

HEC (Armitage), MVAE (Prometheus), Assault R (Regent), TER (Defiant), Andorian pack, Vesta Pack, Nebula, Excelsior and probably a bunch more I forgot give a discount on the Fleet ship. For example I can buy a Regent, get a great Torpedo and a garbage console but I also get a discount on the Fleet version and I can fly the Refit until my Fleet gets access.

Klingons have 1 Ship that offers a discount. The B'Rel.

We have fewer ships and we have to pay more for the Fleet versions.

Not to mention almost every Fed ship is available in Fleet flavours. KDF have multiple holes in their line up for Fleet versions.

Why is there no 5 Tac console Raptor? We got 2 unused models, The Romulans have ships with 5 Tac Consoles and Battle Cloak.

At the end of the day 3 abilities aren't that big of a deal when we have a few the Feds don't have access to. But the ship thing annoys me more. It wouldn't be hard to make a new Fleet Raptor, I think we'd all be patient if it came out and the Fleet skin was coming in a few weeks.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Career Officer
# 9
09-19-2013, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
Klingons have 1 Ship that offers a discount. The B'Rel.
We have two (still too little, I know) you forgot the Varanus.
Captain
# 10
09-19-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
The issue with that now is that the Feddies can get battlecloak and frigate pets by rolling a Fed-Rom, without ever having to do anything KDF-wise. Aceton Assimilators will probably be peddled away to the Federation faction in a lockbox at some point.

The reason why people generally say 'roll a KDF' is because the KDF has precious few exclusives left, and we're tired of seeing them peddled off to the Feddies. We'd rather people rolled a KDF toon to use these cool toys rather than just demanding greedily that they be given it.
tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp