Career Officer
# 1 Liberty Task Force
09-19-2013, 05:43 AM
Liberty Task Force is a family friendly casual fleet. Our goal is to have a community where every member actually feels like they have a voice in the fleet and that their opinions are heard and taken seriously.

We are a great fleet for the casual player to the hard-core gamer. We welcome new players as well as veteran ones. We offer PvE, PvP, and even light RP. We believe that a fleet belongs to all its members and should have activities that include everyone.

Liberty Honor Guard is the KDF branch of Liberty Task Force. You can join one or both. All are welcome in our family.

E-mail: Info@LibertyTaskForce.com
Voice: TeamSpeak 3

Last edited by alirothan; 09-19-2013 at 05:49 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-19-2013, 07:26 AM
yeah i see you guys a lot in defera hards. using shield bugs to immobilise ppl to steal their temple, stealing city while the engis set up, and so forth. great fleet you have there.
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Career Officer
# 3
09-19-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbubbaloo View Post
yeah i see you guys a lot in defera hards. using shield bugs to immobilise ppl to steal their temple, stealing city while the engis set up, and so forth. great fleet you have there.
I think you may have us confused with some other fleet with a similar name. We do not make a habit of doing those things, nor do we run Defera very often. There are a lot of fleets with similar names out there, so be careful who you accuse of what.

That being said, if you have names of any of the captains involved, I will be happy to look into it. If they are indeed in our fleet, we will be sure to educate them on how we expect our members to behave when representing our fleet.
Career Officer
Quote:

Dear tehbubbaloo,

My name is Jose a.k.a. Grayfox Fleet leader of Liberty Task Force and Liberty Honor Guard at www.libertytaskforce.com. I'd like to address your comment on one of our recruitment threads. Liberty Task Force and Liberty Honor Guard are a well respected fleet in the STO community. We do not troll, flame, exploit, or other-wise interrupt the gaming of anyone else. We take the Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic's "Gaming Agreement Policy" and "Forum Policy" very seriously.

As you may or may not be aware, there are other fleets with the word "Liberty" in them and quite a few with "Task Force". There have been known to be copy-cat fleets that go around "trolling" other fleets; that is not us.

Should you have proof and/or names of the accusations implied above please forward them directly to me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com (that is my personal e-mail) or even in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames otherwise I would very politely ask you not to post on our recruitment forums and we will not post in yours.

In the future; please be so kind as to visit our website and you can also send me a message there, or just again find my e-mail listed on the website and all my in-game character names.

www.libertytaskforce.com/members

I thank you for your time and cooperation. Take care.

Best Regards,
-Jose a.k.a. Grayfox
Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard Fleet Leader
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
U.S.S. Liberty, NX-942813-J, Science Odyssey Class
Join us at www.libertytaskforce.com
Ensign
# 5
09-19-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
I do defera daily with Liberty Task Force, and i can say we never did such a thing!!! I think you've mistaken us with someone else

We dont stand trolling and we're a good happu bunch, just having fun, helping each other.... playing the game!

Everyone is welcome to join. I myself am more than happy to have done it