Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Well, looks like you broke Hive again.

Have completed it four times since the "fix"... though it's not really a fix since the lances can still hit 12-13km out with 100% accuracy... even though my ship has 100% bonus defense

Anyways, went in to do it today and blammo... lances are back to hitting at 20+km out, making the second phase nearly impossible to complete.

Can we get these lances a proper range AND accuracy fix? A 100% accurate one-shot is ridiculous.
Career Officer
# 2
09-23-2013, 08:50 AM
It's not just elite, the standard version is bugged like this too. Makes it crazy difficult and frankly defies logic. If the Borg really became that strong with that high powered a weapon, the Klingon empire, the Federation, and the Romulans, all gone.

Check out my ideas for the game here
First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-F
First., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon Wolf
Wolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-23-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaris View Post

Have completed it four times since the "fix"... though it's not really a fix since the lances can still hit 12-13km out with 100% accuracy... even though my ship has 100% bonus defense
Well, they are supposed to kill you if you're NOT:
-in Full Impulse
-cloaked
-20km away from them
-or closer than 5km away from the Queen.

However, that's the theory. In reality:
-Staying in full impulse until you reach the Queen is close to impossible if you died once because a sphere/probe/plasma bolt will always target you, putting you in Red Alert and making you drop out of Full Impulse
-Even if you use Evasive Maneuvers to reach the Queen before getting shot, if one of the Unimatrixes targetted you before, you're screwed as it'll kill you. This wasn't the case before since you could still be targetted, yet you could go near the Queen and be safe.

And I haven't talked about the Torpedo Spreads that now deal about 20k per "pulse" and basically don't care if you're near the Queen, have activated "Brace for Impact", "Reverse Shield Polarity", and "Emergency Power to Shield" at once while mashing the correct facing.

Last edited by saurializard; 09-23-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaris View Post

Anyways, went in to do it today and blammo... lances are back to hitting at 20+km out, making the second phase nearly impossible to complete.

Can we get these lances a proper range AND accuracy fix? A 100% accurate one-shot is ridiculous.
It's not broken "again", as I posted after the supposed patch to fix it went live, nothing was fixed at all. Bran has mentioned he has sent it to the team to investigate. Till then, speak with Starfleet Health Insurance located on the lower levels of ESD...

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010