Starfleet Veteran
Title: Return of the Maquis
Allegiance: Starfleet
Level: 31 and over
Description:

"After the Dominion War, many of the Federation and Cardassian colonies along what used to be the Demilitarized Zone were in utter ruin. After the Federation-Cardassian Treaty of the 2380s the Cardassians and the Federation began a major resettlement campaign to restore those colonies. Now, several of those worlds are being given to the Cardassians as a sign of goodwill to aid Cardassia's struggling economy. Tensions are rising in the Federation Colonies.

This is part one of my new story arc."

Please Rate and Review, and if you find any bugs or problems that need fixing, please post it here (so my mission description doesn't become inundated by a change log). Thanks.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2
09-20-2013, 02:13 PM
Welcome to the Foundry author community! I've set up a thread in the main foundry forum for authors to trade mission reviews. It's targetted specifically to new authors but anyone can use it.

Link to thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=816401

The purpose of the thread (for the individual author) is to get feedback from fellow authors and also to get experience on seeing how other authors use the foundry, both in positive ways and negative (not fun for the player) ways.

There is one rule, and one rule only!

Quote:
You can post your mission(s) in this thread and do whatever you want, but I won't add it to the list nor will I play it until you've played at least one other mission on this list (or previous lists) and left feedback. If other people want to play it its up to them I still encourage it.
It's a pretty active thread but at the least you'll get my feedback of your mission (if you play at least one other one).

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-21-2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Welcome to the Foundry author community! I've set up a thread in the main foundry forum for authors to trade mission reviews. It's targetted specifically to new authors but anyone can use it.

Link to thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=816401

The purpose of the thread (for the individual author) is to get feedback from fellow authors and also to get experience on seeing how other authors use the foundry, both in positive ways and negative (not fun for the player) ways.

There is one rule, and one rule only!

It's a pretty active thread but at the least you'll get my feedback of your mission (if you play at least one other one).
Thanks! I'll check it out!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4
09-22-2013, 05:53 PM
Just started it and the first thing that comes to mind is that you're not stating anywhere in mission acceptance popup or mission description where to enter the mission from. Based on the first objective reading "The Badlands" I assume you're supposed to go there, but it kinda helps to clarify that right away.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
09-23-2013, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
Just started it and the first thing that comes to mind is that you're not stating anywhere in mission acceptance popup or mission description where to enter the mission from. Based on the first objective reading "The Badlands" I assume you're supposed to go there, but it kinda helps to clarify that right away.
Thanks. I thought I'd fixed that. I'll get right on it.
My Fan Fictions